Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 6th gen Camaro vs...

Bigwormgraphix

Old 06-04-2015, 08:16 AM   #15
IOMike

Drives: 2022 F150, 87 Monte Carlo
Actually I was getting at -
A, we already have a bunch of threads about this
B, It's assumed, for good reason, the Camaro will outperform the Mustang in every way. There isn't really much argument there except opinions like looks.
IOMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 08:26 AM   #16
IOMike

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecoswag1990 View Post
LOL this thread is hilarious. As IOmike said, how do you expect to have a serious comparison between a car that nobody even knows much about to a car that has been out for over 6 months on a forum filled with camaro fan boys?
People are fan boys because they disagree with you? WOW. W O W. This coming from the guy that's so in love with his Mustang he joined and continues to post on a Camaro forum because he is so insecure about his car he needs to try and convince others (and himself) about how awesome his 4 cylinder Mustang is.

Yikes man.
Old 06-04-2015, 08:30 AM   #17
ecoswag1990

Drives: 2015 Mustang EB Performance Pack
Quote:
Originally Posted by IOMike View Post
Actually I was getting at -
A, we already have a bunch of threads about this
B, It's assumed, for good reason, the Camaro will outperform the Mustang in every way. There isn't really much argument there except opinions like looks.
Which is why I don't even bother to participate in that thread
Ford Racing Catback
ecoswag1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 08:37 AM   #18
ecoswag1990

Quote:
People are fan boys because they disagree with you? WOW. W O W. This coming from the guy that's so in love with his Mustang he joined and continues to post on a Camaro forum because he is so insecure about his car he needs to try and convince others (and himself) about how awesome his 4 cylinder Mustang is.

Yikes man.
Cute attempt at trolling me there. When I say fan boys I am referring to the large number of people on here who would disagree with anything that challenges the idea of the supreme camaro. No insecurities here buddy, I love my car
Ford Racing Catback
Old 06-04-2015, 08:43 AM   #19
ChefBorOzzy

Drives: 2016 F150
Quote:
Cute attempt at trolling me there. When I say fan boys I am referring to the large number of people on here who would disagree with anything that challenges the idea of the supreme camaro. No insecurities here buddy, I love my car
What's there to argue? The Camaro DOES have a better engine in base V8 trim. It DOES have better transmissions across the board. What do you want?

"Large number of people on here".. Go back and look at the posts on the Mustang forum. Apply there what you just said here. All you see in there is GM and Camaro bashing. People on there are optimistic on anything Ford and pessimistic on anything related to GM.

"The GT350 starts at 47k and a loaded Camaro SS will be in the same price range." What kind of dumbass even comes up with this? The Mustang GT is in the similar price range as the Camaro SS. The GT350 does NOT start at 47k.. Try 50, which is about 15k more than a Mustang GT PP or SS will cost you MSRP wise.
ChefBorOzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 08:49 AM   #20
ecoswag1990

This is a prime example of what I was pointing out. I even point out the fact that this thread is inherently foolish and people try to jump on me nuts about it
Ford Racing Catback
Old 06-04-2015, 08:55 AM   #21
ChefBorOzzy

I'm sure you posted exactly the same thing on the Mustang forum.. You know, how comparing the two is hilarious.. All 160+ pages.
Old 06-04-2015, 09:04 AM   #22
ecoswag1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChefBorOzzy View Post
I'm sure you posted exactly the same thing on the Mustang forum.. You know, how comparing the two is hilarious.. All 160+ pages.
A. I just took a look at that thread and it is definitely not nearly what you make it sound like. There are a lot of mustang owners in that thread admitting the benefits of the camaro.

B. At least they actually have the 6th gen car and aren't riding in old models and arguing about the new ones
Ford Racing Catback
Old 06-04-2015, 09:12 AM   #23
ChefBorOzzy

Quote:
A. I just took a look at that thread and it is definitely not nearly what you make it sound like. There are a lot of mustang owners in that thread admitting the benefits of the camaro.

B. At least they actually have the 6th gen car and aren't riding in old models and arguing about the new ones
If you had followed that thread for a while and weren't a Ford fanboy, you'd see what a shitty thread it has been.

So, because they're driving the 6th gen, they know what they're talking about with the constant Camaro bashing?

I've driven the Mustang GT PP multiple times as my buddy has one. If I had to choose, I'd go with the 5th gen Coyote over a 6th gen "Ecoburst". Get your recall notice yet?
Old 06-04-2015, 09:19 AM   #24
IOMike

Quote:
Which is why I don't even bother to participate in that thread
It was your comment that said "A forum filled with fan boys" that ticked me off, probably Chef too.

It's not like the 6th gen is a concept, or the LT-1 doesn't exist already in the C7 and to some extent the new top line trucks,the 8l90 is already in use and the chassis is a modified version of one that's proven to be world class.

Speculation? Of course, but it's far from blind speculation.
Old 06-04-2015, 09:32 AM   #25
Agarc
Dr.Frankenstein

Drives: 15gt
Quote:
If you had followed that thread for a while and weren't a Ford fanboy, you'd see what a shitty thread it has been.

So, because they're driving the 6th gen, they know what they're talking about with the constant Camaro bashing?

I've driven the Mustang GT PP multiple times as my buddy has one. If I had to choose, I'd go with the 5th gen Coyote over a 6th gen "Ecoburst". Get your recall notice yet?
really no need to take a shot at his car
Old 06-04-2015, 09:34 AM   #26
ecoswag1990

Quote:

You just strike me as a hater. I noticed in the other threads also that you just do anything you can to try to put down the 6th gen mustang. Pretty lame IMO.

And oh whoopty doo people need to go to the dealership to get extra heat shielding added. Using your logic I guess I should expect you to come on the mustang forum to point it out when the new camaros come out with production flaws
Ford Racing Catback
Old 06-04-2015, 09:43 AM   #27
ecoswag1990

Quote:
It was your comment that said "A forum filled with fan boys" that ticked me off, probably Chef too.
Don't know why since it wasn't directed at you and chef doesn't even have a camaro.

I also just noticed that the person I originally meant to quote was ztwentypoop not IOMike
Ford Racing Catback
Old 06-04-2015, 09:49 AM   #28
ChefBorOzzy

Quote:
You just strike me as a hater. I noticed in the other threads also that you just do anything you can to try to put down the 6th gen mustang. Pretty lame IMO.

And oh whoopty doo people need to go to the dealership to get extra heat shielding added. Using your logic I guess I should expect you to come on the mustang forum to point it out when the new camaros come out with production flaws
Such as what? The fact that the Camaro has a better engine and transmission? I'm not riding either manufacturer's ****.

I don't give a shit about recalls. I'll poke fun though, that's for sure. Especially after your stupid comment "At least they actually have the 6th gen car and aren't riding in old models and arguing about the new ones".
If I wanted the 6th gen Mustang so bad, I would have bought it.

The 6th gen Mustang doesn't feel nearly exhilarating as the 5th gen under throttle. You know why? Because it's more refined. What does it feel more like than a S197? A 5th gen Camaro.