Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > USA - Rockies / Midwest

Phastek Performance

Old 06-27-2022, 01:35 AM   #155
1lE_1LE

Drives: '21 M6 1SS 1LE
Service STL

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomster View Post
Brought the thread back from the dead!

Wentzville area here. Sold my 18 ZL1 1LE for an 18 CTS-V a couple of years ago. However, I may be buying a 22 ZLE soon...
Just moved to the area, not too far. Where do you take your cars for service? The dealers I went to were scary shitty
1lE_1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2022, 06:47 AM   #156
pyroguy
Started#gottalovethatblue

Drives: ABM #831
The STL dealers are supposedly united in over selling you everything at the service department. Lou Fusz wanted to do a $1,000 oil change when we moved there with all the extra crap they wanted to track on based on "St. Louis area Chevy dealer recommendations".

Jim Butler Chevy sponsors Gateway Camaro Club and offers discounts to club members. They should point you in the right direction.
'10 Camaro 2SS/RS | Aqua Blue #831 of 3,903 | Silver Stripes
Check out my build thread
pyroguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2022, 01:33 PM   #157
FRANK121

Drives: 2022 Camaro ZL1
We have bought our Chevy's at Elco in Ballwin and have gotten a handful of free oil changes with each purchase. Haven't spent a dollar for service in years! Knock on wood!
Never been Dynoed
FRANK121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2022, 03:06 PM   #158
A-CAMARO 2SS

Drives: 2022 CAMARO 2SS CONVERTIBLE
Smile

St. Louis, MO area here
A-CAMARO 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2022, 10:11 PM   #159
flobb

Drives: 2022 2SS A10 Coupe. Black + Redline
I think I passed by a mini meet/cruise last weekend on my way back down 61 from Eagle Fork Pumpkin Patch. I saw a few 6th gens and some older ones turning off, around Hwy W maybe.
flobb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2022, 11:26 AM   #160
Snipescastle2
Snipescastle2

Drives: 2023 ZL1 Camaro, 2019 Buick Encore
Talking Hello from Warrensburg, Mo.!!!

Hello Everyone!
Ben Smith here, just thought I’d drop in and announce that we took delivery of our 2023 ZL1 Red Hot Red coupe Tuesday morning.
I had been tracking this car’s location for a couple of weeks, then my wife got all flustered and told me to promise I wouldn’t do any more follow ups on the location, I figured she had a motive for her behavior, but I let it go.

Drove by the dealership everyday after work looking to see if the car had come in. Well, I believe the owner of the dealership was in cahoots with my wife to hide the Car until she had all the paperwork finalized. So, Tuesday Morning, we drove up to the front of the dealership, and low and behold, there it was!

All my family friend’s (and then some) were there to surprise me with my retirement gift!

I’ll let the pictures do th talking!
Ben Smith

Someone was poking fun at me for being “Old”(I’m 59) hence the “caution” senior driver” decal
The group shot was myself, along with Jake Lotspeich-left, Bob Lotspeich (Owner)
And Matt Lotspeich.

The woman standing with me is my Lovely Wife, Cynthia, the driving force behind making my “Bucket list”
Dream come true!
I didn’t sleep at all that night!!!!
Attached Images

Snipescastle2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2022, 11:52 AM   #161
The Chief (tm)

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS "Convertibobble"
Sounds like you got played like a fiddle by the wife and the Lotspeich boys! But wow, who could complain... GREAT color combo there, really like it w/o the black wheels. Whole thing really pops. Make them pay to remove that "Senior Driver" sticker!

I keep going back to picture #3 and getting a chuckle out of the (unintentional?) "forced perspective", if that's what the photog types call it... makes it look like either the car is about a half-sized replica, or that you are a borderline giant! Enjoy the heck out of the thing...
'94 ST1100 146K
The Chief (tm) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2022, 07:46 AM   #162
Snipescastle2
Snipescastle2

Drives: 2023 ZL1 Camaro, 2019 Buick Encore
Talking I couldn’t sleep at all that first night

Chief,
Torpedo man's Mate Chief I am assuming. I’m a retired
Engineman First Class (SW) or skimmer to the sub sailor community.
Yeah, I’m a rather big guy, 6’3” 280 lbs.
When I first got in the car, the car porter had the seat as high and forward
as you could get it, after resetting the seat, I was able to sit comfortably.

Man, am I impressed! I love everything about this car!
I went to pass a semi the other day, once I cleared the truck I looked at my speedo I was doing 126!

Gotta watch that! At least I know where the majority of the law enforcement sets up shop, never seen any but you know what been said: just when you think your good, john law shows up…..

The “Senior citizen” decal was just setting there, so no worries.
Well, have to get to work (overtime job) I work for Evergy (formerly Kansas City
Power and Light)
Have a great day!
Ben Smith
Attached Images

Snipescastle2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2022, 10:11 AM   #163
The Chief (tm)

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS "Convertibobble"
Ben,

Well, sorry to disappoint -- and hopefully not offend! -- but no military connection here. (Nor firefighting, as folks sometime ask.) Just that back in high school somebody hung the nickname "Chief" on me, and boy has it stuck...

Shame on that car jockey for ignoring a major plank of New Car Presentation 101! I was in the dealership biz for a bit and they said you ALWAYS leave the seat as far back and as far down as it goes. Sure, for simple ease of ingress when someone gets in, but also to make it seem as roomy as possible, even if that's not how one would eventually leave it set.

ZL1 passing power = probs otherworldly if compared to, say, a Buick Encore, but even so, let's not forget that my lowly SS is down, what, 200+hp. to your new rig, and mine sure hasn't seemed "slow" any of the few times I've prodded the throttle. YIKES!

Hot Red + all that hp = get to know the Valentine 1 radar detector, just in case...! Enjoy.
'94 ST1100 146K
The Chief (tm) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2023, 04:19 PM   #164
1LECRUSH

Drives: 2020 Camaro SS 1LE
Hey guys, new 2020 SS 1LE owner here in eastern-central MO. Bought it used up near Chicago about 10 days ago.
1LECRUSH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2024, 06:54 AM   #165
242ss1LE

Drives: 2024 2ss 1le m6 vom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode Dynamics View Post
How much does diode charge for those lights and install
242ss1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2024, 06:59 AM   #166
242ss1LE

Drives: 2024 2ss 1le m6 vom
Wentzville here