Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 08-25-2018, 07:52 PM   #1
Bradshaws

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
FS: 2010 Camaro 2SS 6 speed

I have a 2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS for sale. My asking price is $15,500

Location is East TN

Mileage: 97,088
Title: Clear TN title in hand
Engine: 6.2l V8 Ls3
Transmission: 6 speed manual Tr-6060

The car runs and drives great with everything working as it should. I have a baby due in September and the wife is insistent that I can not fit an infant in the back seat. Unfortunately, I have to agree with her.

I have owned the car for about a year and a half now and done nothing but drive it and change the oil. I did run a carfax report before I purchased the car and it showed no issues and I am currently the 3rd owner.
The previous owner made all of the modifications to the car. He described the car as a midlife crisis after his divorce and put a lot of work and parts into the Camaro and I bought it when he was moving and unable to take the car with him.

The car does have a cam installed along with long tube headers, Cold Air Inductions intake, and full Magnaflow exhaust, Barton short throw shifter, and an aftermarket Kenwood radio with the Scosche installation kit.
The side marker lights are Oracle LED ghosted lights, the front and rear sway bars have been upgraded to Pfadt adjustable sway bars and the Camaro has been resprayed matte black (not vinyl wrapped or rattle canned) but has never been in any accidents.
The interior is full leather, heated seats, power everything, tinted windows, and sunroof. Both the heat and a/c work very well.

I just had new rear tires put on the car and the fronts have less than 5000 miles on them. The Camaro is very reliable with no check engine lights or major issues.

Although there are imperfections and places in the paint from parking lot door dings, it is in great shape overall. The car has always had 93 octane no ethanol gasoline run in it since I have owned it.
Attached Images

Bradshaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 04:01 PM   #2
Bradshaws

Bump
Old 09-04-2018, 08:44 PM   #3
Bradshaws

SOLD