Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Phastek Performance

Old 07-06-2020, 03:33 PM   #29
HDRDTD

Drives: 2013 Triple Black ZL1 Vert M6 ECF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldman View Post
Was there a favorite charity that Becky had that we could make in her behalf?
Not at this time.

Many idea's are being considered. Might know more after Thursday evenings club meeting.

At the meeting we decided that if you'd like to make a small donation, please send it to the American Cancer Society.

Last edited by HDRDTD; 07-09-2020 at 08:11 PM.
HDRDTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 08:22 AM   #30
Martinjlm
Retired from GM

Drives: 2017 Camaro Fifty SS Convertible
BeckyD Tribute at Gingerman Raceway, July 13th

For those who knew BeckyD that are within driving distance of Lansing and/or Gingerman Raceway in South Haven Michigan, the Motor City Camaro Club, in conjunction with Gingerman Raceway and other Michigan area Camaro Clubs, will be meeting in Lansing on Monday morning, then driving as a caravan to Gingerman for a tribute to Becky at the track.

For those interested in participating, the details are as follows:

Gingerman Tribute for Becky Doyle Caravan
The final staging location for the caravan is in Lansing, MI. Plan to arrive between 8:30 and 8:50. We will leave Lansing at 9:00AM

We will meet at the following location: Hilton Garden Inn Lansing West 633 North Canal Road The plan is to meet in Lansing and be ready to leave at 9:00AM.

https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showt...2#post10824342
Attached Images

A8 | MRC | NPP | Nav | HUD | GM Performance CAI | Tony Mamo LT1 V2 Ported TB | Kooks 1-7/8” LT Headers | FlexFuel Tune | Thinkware Q800 Pro front and rear dash cam | Charcoal Tint for Taillights and 3rd Brakelight | Orange and Carbon Fiber Bowties | 1LE Wheels in Gunmetal Gray | Carbon Fiber Interior Overlays | Novistretch bra and mirror covers | Tow hitch for bicycle rack |

Martinjlm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 09:16 AM   #31
Ryanbabz71

Drives: 2018 Hyper Blue 1SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinjlm View Post
For those who knew BeckyD that are within driving distance of Lansing and/or Gingerman Raceway in South Haven Michigan, the Motor City Camaro Club, in conjunction with Gingerman Raceway and other Michigan area Camaro Clubs, will be meeting in Lansing on Monday morning, then driving as a caravan to Gingerman for a tribute to Becky at the track.

For those interested in participating, the details are as follows:

Gingerman Tribute for Becky Doyle Caravan

The final staging location for the caravan is in Lansing, MI. Plan to arrive between 8:30 and 8:50. We will leave Lansing at 9:00AM

We will meet at the following location: Hilton Garden Inn Lansing West 633 North Canal Road The plan is to meet in Lansing and be ready to leave at 9:00AM.

https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showt...2#post10824342

Would we be able to meet at gingerman and not at the listed sites above?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Ryanbabz71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 09:18 AM   #32
Martinjlm
Retired from GM

Drives: 2017 Camaro Fifty SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanbabz71 View Post
Would we be able to meet at gingerman and not at the listed sites above?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I’m pretty sure you can. Group is trying to arrive at Gingerman @10:00am
A8 | MRC | NPP | Nav | HUD | GM Performance CAI | Tony Mamo LT1 V2 Ported TB | Kooks 1-7/8” LT Headers | FlexFuel Tune | Thinkware Q800 Pro front and rear dash cam | Charcoal Tint for Taillights and 3rd Brakelight | Orange and Carbon Fiber Bowties | 1LE Wheels in Gunmetal Gray | Carbon Fiber Interior Overlays | Novistretch bra and mirror covers | Tow hitch for bicycle rack |

Martinjlm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 10:03 AM   #33
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:

https://mccc.clubexpress.com/content...RL4GSEYNyQMpSI

Details: Gingerman Tribute for Becky Doyle Caravan The final staging location for the caravan is in Lansing, MI. Plan to arrive between 8:30 and 8:50. We will leave Lansing at 9:00AM We will meet at the following location: Hilton Garden Inn Lansing West 633 North Canal Road The directions are as follows: From I-69 Take the 93B exit Saginaw/M43 The hotel is less then a mile from the exit. Alert - 496 through downtown Lansing is closed for construction. I understand other local staging locations are being created for the cruise to Lansing. Members will be posting thier routes. These routes will be ready for our club meeting on Thursday 07/09. The key is to be in Lansing and ready to leave at 9:00AM. I (CJ Hall) will be at the following staging locations Ann Arbor US23 Exit 41 at Plymouth Road Park and drive on the southwest corner. Meeting Time: 6:40 - 7:00AM. We will leave US23 and Plymouth road for Brightan at 7:00AM Brighton MI. US96 Exit 147 at Spensor Road Park and Drive on the Northwest corner. Meeting Time: 7:20 - 7:40. We will leave US96 and Spensor Road for Lansing at 7:40
Old 07-07-2020, 11:11 AM   #34
HDRDTD

Quote:
yes. No worries about joining the main Camarovan. I'll be driving from the Downriver area (south of Detroit) and taking I-94 across Michigan. It's a much shorter drive for me.

Just plan on arriving at Gingerman's by 10am. I hope to make it there by 9:30 or so.
Old 07-07-2020, 11:38 AM   #35
Sev

Drives: 2016 2SS / 2004 Tacoma
I won't be able to attend the tribute, but I'll make sure to drive my Camaro to work that day.

"I'm going to drink you pretty, beautiful toad"
Sev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 12:26 PM   #36
Aboynamedsue

Drives: 2017 Camaro SS
This is an incredible coincidence. I live in Saint Louis, and we will planned a vacation months ago in Traverse City, Michigan. We are stopping in South Haven for one day on the way north. We will only be there for about 24 hours, and it will be during the tribute. I’m going to try to make it for sure. I’d have to show up in my wife’s Highlander more than likely, though.
Old 07-07-2020, 01:39 PM   #37
HDRDTD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aboynamedsue View Post
This is an incredible coincidence. I live in Saint Louis, and we will planned a vacation months ago in Traverse City, Michigan. We are stopping in South Haven for one day on the way north. We will only be there for about 24 hours, and it will be during the tribute. I’m going to try to make it for sure. I’d have to show up in my wife’s Highlander more than likely, though.
No problem at all. Driving a Camaro isn't a requirement. We'd love to have you attend.
Old 07-07-2020, 10:06 PM   #38
Zboy136

Drives: Red Hot 17 1LE
I obviously missed something really big here, what happened to Becky?
Zboy136 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 09:25 AM   #39
Sev

Drives: 2016 2SS / 2004 Tacoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zboy136 View Post
I obviously missed something really big here, what happened to Becky?
She passed away. I don't have details as to how or from what, but yeah, she's no longer with us 😔.

"I'm going to drink you pretty, beautiful toad"
Sev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 12:03 PM   #40
ssrs2lt

Drives: too many
Wonderful woman, worked a car sale through her. Ugh

RIP
Old 07-09-2020, 09:57 AM   #41
Michael-k

Drives: '21 Camaro
https://www.mifbody.com/forums/forum...dspeed-becky-d
Michael-k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 04:32 PM   #42
Drews

Drives: '02 Camaro SS, '69 Z/28 , '20 ZL1
I was shocked to hear about the passing of BeckyD. I remember feeling great sorrow and disbelief that this could happen to such a magnificent human being the day i discovered the news. I was so shocked that i was unable to write and express my condolences.
I have been part of this Camaro6 forum community for a little over a year or so,... and i had heard so much good things from other people on this forum about BeckyD, and with good reason. Looking over the past posts i discovered how amazing BeckyD was. She helped so many people with their questions. Many fortunate enthusiasts even had a chance to meet her and others purchased vehicles from her...i feel that she must of surely have treated them as if they were family.
Sadly, my wife and i would like to express our sincere condolences to Joe and all of BeckyD's family and friends.

With heart filled love, God bless

Andrew & Maggy

from L'Assomption, Quebec, Canada
Drews is offline   Reply With Quote