Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Photos | Videos | Renderings

Phastek Performance

Old 09-21-2023, 09:16 AM   #701
neckbrace

Drives: 2023 ZL1 coupe A10 black
My 2023 ZL1 coupe. Took the wife out to dinner last night and found an open spot next to a widebody Challenger. Figured a car enthusiast is less likely to leave a door ding.

I had a 2024 on order but I was getting nervous it wasn't going to be built with the looming UAW strike and a short production run. I wasn't thrilled about the $5000 increase in pricing for a 2024 over a 2023, either.

I found this one in stock not too far from me and no ADM tacked onto the price. It has a sunroof which I wouldn't have ordered but otherwise was the same as the car I had on order. Figured I should probably jump on it while it was available.

I'm planning to tint the windows and PPF but otherwise I'm leaving it alone. Its a pretty amazing car. Baby seat fits pretty well in the middle of the backseat in case anyone was wondering.
Attached Images

neckbrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2023, 02:36 PM   #702
HankVA

Drives: 2024 Camaro 2SS
Loving this car. Yes, black gets dirty really fast, but I have no regrets.
Attached Images

HankVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2023, 03:33 PM   #703
302crossram

Drives: 2023 Sharkskin 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by HankVA View Post
sweet, OE 1LE's?

do I see copper free brakes ?
302crossram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2023, 09:56 AM   #704
CTRifecta

Drives: 2SS 1LE
Quote:

Very interesting spec! Basically a 1LE without the eLSD, aero, and magride is that correct?

What was the MSRP of your spec if you don't mind sharing?
Vehicle Built (per chevy chat bot) - 10/10/23
Window sticker available online - 11/4/23
Arrived at dealership - 11/10/23
CTRifecta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2023, 10:26 AM   #705
HankVA

Quote:
Originally Posted by 302crossram View Post
sweet, OE 1LE's?

do I see copper free brakes ?
Yes, definitely. The ZL1 brakes are awesome. Yes, 1LE OEM wheels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTRifecta View Post
Very interesting spec! Basically a 1LE without the eLSD, aero, and magride is that correct?

What was the MSRP of your spec if you don't mind sharing?
Thanks. Yeah, there's some things I didn't like about the 1LE package, so I spec'd it out to fit my needs and had to leave the eDiff and PDR on the table. MSRP was $56,245.

2SS 6spd w/ magnetic ride, 1LE suspension upgrade, strut tower brace, NPP, ZL1 rear spoiler, ZL1 brakes, gen 1 ground effects kit and lastly, aluminum alloy pedals. Picked up the 1LE wheels after taking delivery of the car.

The aero stuff is all from GM performance. That spoiler, front lip and side skirts are designed to reduce lift by 61% ... not sure at what speed, though.

I'll be at VIR testing it out in the Spring and I can't wait.

Last edited by HankVA; 10-25-2023 at 01:30 PM.
Old 10-20-2023, 12:26 PM   #706
dfwcowboy

Drives: 2024 ZL1 M6, 1969 Cessna Skylane
My two favorite toys.
Attached Images

dfwcowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2023, 01:29 PM   #707
HankVA

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfwcowboy View Post
My two favorite toys.
Gorgeous ride!
Old 10-30-2023, 09:33 AM   #708
HankVA

Had to share a couple more pics of my new '24 SS. I spent many hours detailing/paint correcting over the last few days and topped it off with a ceramic treatment to set the paint up right for many years to come.

I used all Chemical Guys products ... and my 54 year old back (ha). It should be a lot easier to keep clean now. The paint surface feels super slick.
Attached Images

Old 10-30-2023, 12:56 PM   #709
2SS Capt
2020 Shadow Gray 2SS

Drives: 2020 2SS - A10, NPP, MRC, CAI
Quote:
Had to share a couple more pics of my new '24 SS. I spent many hours detailing/paint correcting over the last few days and topped it off with a ceramic treatment to set the paint up right for many years to come.

I used all Chemical Guys products ... and my 54 year old back (ha). It should be a lot easier to keep clean now. The paint surface feels super slick.
Looks AWESOME!!!

I hear ya on the back, I just spent 3 days detailing and ceramic coating my daughters 2024 Kia Seltos, my 55 year old back was not happy about it, but worth the effort!
Added after delivery: - GMP CAI, GMP Black Strut Tower Brace, MRR017 1LE Wheels, SS Armrest, Black Fuel Door, Stainless Sport Pedals, SS Wheel Caps, Black Lugs/Locks, GM Splash Guards, DD Smoked LED Markers, Smoked Rear Reflectors, Mishimoto Catch Can, Xpel PPF - Full Front, SunTek 35% Tint, CeramicPro coating, RST Stainless Brake Lines, Castrol SRF, MSD Super Conductor Wires

Left: My "fun" ride. Right: My "work" ride: a Gulfstream G600. One's top speed is 180 Mph, the other, 620 Mph...
2SS Capt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2023, 02:22 PM   #710
HankVA

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SS Capt View Post
Looks AWESOME!!!

I hear ya on the back, I just spent 3 days detailing and ceramic coating my daughters 2024 Kia Seltos, my 55 year old back was not happy about it, but worth the effort!
Thank you! I bet the Kia does as well.
Old 10-30-2023, 03:50 PM   #711
CadiGti

Drives: '23 2SS 6spd '19 C7 Vette GS7spd
Your Camaro looks great!

Did you change out the tires to Continental? If so just curious which tire, if it is run flat, and how you like them

Thanks!

Quote:

Old 10-30-2023, 06:26 PM   #712
HankVA

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadiGti View Post
Your Camaro looks great!

Did you change out the tires to Continental? If so just curious which tire, if it is run flat, and how you like them

Thanks!
Thank you!

CON EXTREME CONTACT DWS06 PLUS

I really like them so far. They're very capable for All-Seasons! They'll stay on until Spring and then I will swap them to Pilot 4Ss.

I upgraded the wheels to the wider 1LE OEMs and I still have the SS OEM wheels with the Good Year run flats that I will sell as a set in the Spring.

I've been a Michelin fan for years, having great experiences with their tires. But the price has gone up significantly, and Continentals now have nearly the same review stats as Michelins, so I decided to save a few bucks and give them a shot for the off season set. I've put about 2k on them and so far so good.
Old 11-26-2023, 09:19 AM   #713
BatMobileLT1

Drives: 2023 Camaro LT1 M6
Any Black Camaro's go with MRR M017 1LE replica wheels in Black or Gunmetal?

I am thinking of upgrading to the MRR M017 1LE replica wheels over this winter (esp. if there is a good sale on them) as I love the look of them and (would be cool to have set of wider summer tires).
I was wondering if there any of owners of Black Camaro's that went with MMR M017 in either gunmetal (which is supposed to be close to the OEM 1LE color) or the pure black that could post pictures?

I have OEM Carbon Flash wheels now so first was thinking of just going with black color to keep my full black out look but the 1LE OEM dark grey color looks great and is a little different/unique so just looking for any pics/recommendations?
Old 11-29-2023, 10:48 AM   #714
HankVA

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatMobileLT1 View Post
I am thinking of upgrading to the MRR M017 1LE replica wheels over this winter (esp. if there is a good sale on them) as I love the look of them and (would be cool to have set of wider summer tires).
I was wondering if there any of owners of Black Camaro's that went with MMR M017 in either gunmetal (which is supposed to be close to the OEM 1LE color) or the pure black that could post pictures?

I have OEM Carbon Flash wheels now so first was thinking of just going with black color to keep my full black out look but the 1LE OEM dark grey color looks great and is a little different/unique so just looking for any pics/recommendations?
I posted my SS with OEM 1LE wheels a few posts ago, and I thought I saw some in an earlier thread for black MMRs. I think this is it ...

https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showp...&postcount=501

Tags
truesoul313