Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis

Bigwormgraphix

Old 09-17-2019, 01:49 PM   #1
Riylo
GL 2814.8

Drives: 2019 GL1
Need Part Numbers - 2019 ZL1 Brembo Caliper Rebuild Kits

Not a 1LE
I need both front and back

I can't find anything after a few hours of searching and some phone calls.

I do have a message out to Becky (saw a thread somewhere saying her dealership is the only ones who'd be sure to get the right answer) but she hasn't got back just yet; either way, a text from her isn't of any use to a future googler.

Autozone doesn't even have the parts in the system.

Local dealership saw the dust boots as separate and the rebuild kits come with the pistons as well, shooting the price up over $200. I'm pretty sure I should only be paying in the teens for the back rebuild and in the 20s for the fronts. Then he mentioned something about a GM strike; just some flavor, I guess.

Internet keeps showing me SS caliper stuff, 1LE stuff, WRX STi stuff, GT-R stuff, 2018 or earlier stuff, and basically everything I don't need. Excluding those terms only causes less applicable results to come up.

I'm getting them powder coated and want to rebuild after if that matters; don't think it does. I need a kit, I need a kit.

I guess the only thing is that there are two tiny gaskets that can be involved if you split the rear ones. If they have them, great; if not, not. Can't really help it if they don't.

Thanks for any time you also put into this.

Last edited by Riylo; 09-17-2019 at 02:01 PM.
Riylo is offline   Reply With Quote