Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 6th gen Camaro vs...

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 05-03-2021, 01:03 PM   #15
THASTIG

Drives: 17 SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaqWhole View Post
Remind me to never bring my HC to that track.
yeah its pretty bad up here not only do we have the elevation against us but the DA can change from 2000' to 7000' in an afternoon its super fun. That track is the mustang dyno of tracks lol.

I did just finish putting a procharger D1SC stage 2 on the car this past weekend with meth injection. Im hoping to touch 10s up here but it will probably low 11's who knows with the elevation. Ive got a race with a 700hp single cab cummins lined up for this weekend, ill let yall know how that goes.
THASTIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2021, 03:38 PM   #16
wnta1ss

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaqWhole View Post
I'm talking about a slip for the night OP was there. That is what I asked if you had. A slip from that night with those Hellcats running.
Well I would not have his slip, but I do believe that he's telling the truth.
wnta1ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2021, 04:27 PM   #17
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnta1ss View Post
Well I would not have his slip, but I do believe that he's telling the truth.
I never said he was lying nor did I insinuate such. I asked to see the slip because I want to see what happened on the run that led to a Hellcat running what I think is a slower than normal time. And I mentioned that that was why I wanted to see his slip several times. I do not think a Hellcat should be trapping the same as a bolton SS. Not for nothing, but the huge HP difference and the fact that the Hellcat is capable of 200+ MPH which is way more than what a bolt on SS is capable of, that should equate to a higher trap speed. Now if GT500s and ZL1s and Z06s are all running similar trap speeds then that is one thing. But then, the SS should still be a bit slower. Or if it was just this one particular Hellcat and river on this particular night then so be it. But if this is typical for this track then like I said, I'll never take my Hellcat there.

Now if DA affects forced induction cars more than NA cars by a significant amount then that could be why.
BlaqWhole is offline   Reply With Quote