Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis

Phastek Performance

Old 02-08-2019, 09:39 AM   #1
Move_Over

Drives: ISO ss 1le
X-ineering MRC/Ride height deletes

Wanted to share my experience with a company who manufactures MRC and ride height deletes for most GM platforms.

I recently installed a set of DSSV's and got the suspension warning as expected. I've read some negative reviews about the AFE and KW kits as they only get a strut sensor delete, no ride height sensor delete. The way it was explained to me is that as the suspension compresses there is a voltage sent to the shocks to charge the magnetic fluid, pretty neat. However, If you don't install the ride height delete, on extreme compression of the RH sensor it will send a higher voltage than most MRC delete kits can had handle and blow the resistors in the MRC delete.

http://www.xineering.com/shocksims.html

So Max from X-ineering includes the ride height delete in the kit with the MRC delete. If you are local in Orlando he offers a service to zero everything out and clear all DTC's as well. The kits run around 450 , which is in line with KW and AFE's pricing. He actually supplies his kits to many dealerships around the country that offer lifting services for their trucks and are getting rid of MRC/Air ride. He also works with many C7 track guys to get their MRC deleted. Great guy, and very informative. I am not affiliated, nor did i get these for free, had a good experience so thought I would share!
Attached Images

Last edited by Move_Over; 02-17-2019 at 05:38 AM.
Move_Over is offline   Reply With Quote