Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 6th gen Camaro vs...

Bigwormgraphix

Old 04-25-2018, 03:11 PM   #1
Camarolover1444

Drives: 2016 ss wth magnuson supercharger
2017 zl1 bumper hood and fenders on 2016 ss

hi guys i found a salvage zl1 the rear is fuuuuuukkkd really fukked but the front is still good they did sell the engine and interior but it still has the front fenders bumper and hood its going for 2000 bucks i dont care that it doesnt have an engine or interior i am magnuson charged so i am good in my ss but i want to have the front end of the zl1 if i buy the zl1 can i switch out the ss fenders hood and front bumper for the zl1 parts really curious if i can because if i can do it its going to be a pretty cheap conversion seeing that an oem zl1 hood is already close to 500-600 dollars
Camarolover1444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 10:12 AM   #2
AlbertaCamaro

Drives: 2013 ZL1 (wrecked & being rebuilt)
hard to read this post without punctuation but I guess punctuation is kind of old-school these days for people that just want to type their thoughts because really in your head it's not like there are periods commas semi-colons or apostrophes come to think of it there really isn't apostrophes so i will type isn't this way isnt that better thats right there arent question marks either sorry Im having a bit of fun this morning at your expense but seriously have you been introduced to Google yet its this thing on the interwebs that answers basic questions like how to swap a front clip on cars since it has been done dozens of times for people that bought SS cars and want it to look like a ZL1 without spending the cash to just buy a ZL1 in the first place
Attached Images

AlbertaCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 05:29 PM   #3
Wild One

Drives: 13ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbertaCamaro View Post
hard to read this post without punctuation but I guess punctuation is kind of old-school these days for people that just want to type their thoughts because really in your head it's not like there are periods commas semi-colons or apostrophes come to think of it there really isn't apostrophes so i will type isn't this way isnt that better thats right there arent question marks either sorry Im having a bit of fun this morning at your expense but seriously have you been introduced to Google yet its this thing on the interwebs that answers basic questions like how to swap a front clip on cars since it has been done dozens of times for people that bought SS cars and want it to look like a ZL1 without spending the cash to just buy a ZL1 in the first place
Wild One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 10:15 AM   #4
DevilsReject97
Nightmare

Drives: Your mom crazy in bed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camarolover1444 View Post
hi guys i found a salvage zl1 the rear is fuuuuuukkkd really fukked but the front is still good they did sell the engine and interior but it still has the front fenders bumper and hood its going for 2000 bucks i dont care that it doesnt have an engine or interior i am magnuson charged so i am good in my ss but i want to have the front end of the zl1 if i buy the zl1 can i switch out the ss fenders hood and front bumper for the zl1 parts really curious if i can because if i can do it its going to be a pretty cheap conversion seeing that an oem zl1 hood is already close to 500-600 dollars
Yes, it can be done.

https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=471377
Old 04-30-2018, 10:19 AM   #5
DevilsReject97
Nightmare

Drives: Your mom crazy in bed
And if all you really want is the front bumper...

https://www.americanauthority.com/pr...e-front-bumper
Old 04-30-2018, 11:00 AM   #6
Godfatha

Drives: 2016 2SS Mosaic Black Convertible
Have you ever wondered if someone that types like that talks like that too without breathing because I think it would be pretty funny to talk like that without stopping but I'm sure it would irritate people around you and force them to tune you out because the person listening's brain is trying to process all this information without pause and it really gets tiring you know what I mean but back to your original question you can swap it out I am looking at doing the same thing at some point I saw an SS with a ZL1 mod while I was getting my vehicle serviced and it looked sweet just mean really really mean like people would move out of your way because they think the car is going to eat their children mean and that's the look I am looking for
Godfatha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 11:18 AM   #7
Blakout

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS NPP
The first two posts gave me a headache and nausia. I'll never understand how people can type like that and not even think about ending and beginning sentences.

Old 04-18-2019, 08:55 AM   #8
ZL-Fifty

Drives: Camaro Fifty 2SS
SS to Zl1 Conversion

https://youtu.be/6WaZ52_30xc

I did the conversion already, make sure you swap the rocker panels too.
ZL-Fifty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 12:30 PM   #9
Idaho2018GTPremium

Drives: 2021 Camaro ZL1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakout View Post
The first two posts gave me a headache and nausia. I'll never understand how people can type like that and not even think about ending and beginning sentences.

The 2nd post was a joke/sarcasm. The 1st is just an embarrassment.

Past:
2018 Mustang GT Premium w/ PP1, MR, and A10
2007 MazdaSpeed3
1995 Pontiac Trans Am
1987 Camaro Z28

Idaho2018GTPremium is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
zl1