Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions

Phastek Performance

Old 01-20-2019, 01:48 PM   #29
ssmike
BL1ZZRD

Drives: '16 Camaro 2SS, '20 Equinox Redline
Quote:
Originally Posted by danhr View Post
Curse those vendors for trying to advertise!

Especially since they have to pay money to the site, which goes towards upkeep/maintenance/hardware and you don't pay squat!

We need more handouts and the people who actually give monetary contributions need less freedom!
I get the sarcasm. I guess after 10 years of hanging out here I’m getting a little sick of advertising and lack of control. I’m beating a dead horse I know. Advertise on! Anywhere you want and as often as you like! Our society as a whole is run by advertising. Every form of media is saturated with it! I know someone has to pay the bills so we get free forums, web content, etc. it’s just really depressing to see the lack of member posts in this sub forum.
ssmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 06:15 AM   #30
WCKD 1LE

Drives: 2018 SS 1LE
This forum needs to have a section for each site sponsor to have their own thread section to promote and advertise their products. The tec topics section should be only regular members talking about items. I agree the spam is a bit ridiculous.
WCKD 1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 06:54 AM   #31
BLU DUCE

Drives: 2011 1SS/RS IBM Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssmike View Post
I get the sarcasm. I guess after 10 years of hanging out here I’m getting a little sick of advertising and lack of control. I’m beating a dead horse I know. Advertise on! Anywhere you want and as often as you like! Our society as a whole is run by advertising. Every form of media is saturated with it! I know someone has to pay the bills so we get free forums, web content, etc. it’s just really depressing to see the lack of member posts in this sub forum.
+1 what he said
Old 01-22-2019, 08:00 AM   #32
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
Looks like they saw and promptly moved this thread to the circular file.

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 08:36 AM   #33
Juiced1
Account Suspended

Drives: 2012 2SS CAMARO 45th
Well they only allow us vendors to bump 6 posts a day. It really is limited and if we post adds in any section but the vendor section it gets taken down, we get warned and possibly suspended. I think the issue you are seeing is that no one is watching that page. I was kind of shocked to see they were able to post like that on non vendor page. Please keep in mind for what we have to pay to advertise here we do what we can to get our name out.

Last edited by Juiced1; 01-22-2019 at 08:29 PM.
Juiced1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 10:51 AM   #34
Mydivorcegift
Future Mopar Owner

Drives: 2011, 2SS/RS, Synergy
Quote:
Originally Posted by WCKD 1LE View Post
This forum needs to have a section for each site sponsor to have their own thread section to promote and advertise their products. The tec topics section should be only regular members talking about items. I agree the spam is a bit ridiculous.
This is how hellcat.org is.

Occasionally one of the vendors will post in a thread but not too often.

2011 Camaro SS/RS Synergy-1 of 255-Sold
You will be missed but you are in good hands!

2019 Challenger Hellcat
B5, Redeye, Widebody
Mydivorcegift is offline   Reply With Quote