Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > USA - Great Lakes

Bigwormgraphix

Old 07-03-2019, 05:14 AM   #1
Feffman

Drives: Various
Autobahn Country Club Track Day August 5, 2019

Hi All:

Another fun year of Autobahn Country Club track action awaits for 2019. MVP Track Time is pleased to announce our second of two annual track events in Joliet, IL. I hope you’ll join us on Autobahn’s full 3.56 mile road course August 5th.

MVP’s goal remains the same since we began in 2006, offering you more actual track time at each track event for less money. Our three run-group format (Novice, Intermediate and Advanced) offers you maximum driving time (2+ hours of scheduled daily track time) instead of standing around the paddock.

August 5, 2019: Autobahn Country Club II (Joliet, IL) - Monday at The Bahn

Registration for August 5th at Autobahn is available on line with Pay Pal (you can use any major credit card through the Pay Pal system) at the link below:
On-Line Registration: http://www.mvptracktime.com/id92.html

Please feel free to join us at Autobahn Country Club on the full 3.56 mile road course in 2019 for the on-track fun. All courteous, considerate, safe drivers are invited and welcome. Please, don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions.

I hope to see you at The Bahn. Happy Motoring!

Mark Pfeffer – MVP Track Time
www.MVPTrackTime.com
Phone: (314)249-3770
E-mail: Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com
Attached Images

Feffman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 05:56 AM   #2
Feffman

Drives: Various
We are nearly full for our August 5th track day at Autobahn Country Club in Joliet, IL. On-line registration is available for all MVP track events at:
I hope to see my fellow track fanatics at Autobahn in August where we plan on another perfect track day.

Feff
Feffman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 02:15 PM   #3
Aperretta

Drives: 2017 SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feffman View Post
We are nearly full for our August 5th track day at Autobahn Country Club in Joliet, IL. On-line registration is available for all MVP track events at:
I hope to see my fellow track fanatics at Autobahn in August where we plan on another perfect track day.

Feff
This is pulling my heartstrings. Only problem is my wife is due on July 24th and I'm not sure that she's going to be thrilled about me doing a track day 2 weeks later.
Aperretta is offline   Reply With Quote