Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Specific Models / Packages > Camaro 1LE Forum

Old 01-25-2022, 07:33 AM   #29
ZWA SS
BowtieBelle's SS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silveradoss573 View Post
Not sure if your question is for me or not? I have all the included gm brackets and rivets for the factory splitter. I was planning on removing the one on my car and having it repaired after curbing it last year. But have since decided to just roll if it for the time being. I wanted a spare splitter and install kit for a worse case scenario situation. And if I never use it, then figured I could either sell it or it will stay with the car when I sell it.
I forgot to quote my post. Yes I was directing it to you. I broke my splitter off a long while ago but broke the brackets so now I’ve been trying to find a way to put it back. The install kits are very rare and I was hoping a diy or aftermarket solution perhaps.
ZWA SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2022, 10:04 PM   #30
Silveradoss573

Drives: Camaro 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZWA SS View Post
I forgot to quote my post. Yes I was directing it to you. I broke my splitter off a long while ago but broke the brackets so now I’ve been trying to find a way to put it back. The install kits are very rare and I was hoping a diy or aftermarket solution perhaps.
I'm not aware of any aftermarket bracket kit nor do I think gm will ever reproduce the parts. It would take some good fab work to mount it let alone hold the splitter on at speed I would think. Your other option is to find a wrecked 1le with a good front fascia and very carefully remove the brackets/splitter yourself.
Silveradoss573 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2022, 12:59 AM   #31
ZWA SS
BowtieBelle's SS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silveradoss573 View Post
I'm not aware of any aftermarket bracket kit nor do I think gm will ever reproduce the parts. It would take some good fab work to mount it let alone hold the splitter on at speed I would think. Your other option is to find a wrecked 1le with a good front fascia and very carefully remove the brackets/splitter yourself.
I may have to try to attach it or salvage some brackets I guess. I don’t want to “rig” it up since I want it functional.
ZWA SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2022, 10:06 AM   #32
ddc456

Drives: 1970 RS Z28, 1973 Z28, 2014 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZWA SS View Post
I may have to try to attach it or salvage some brackets I guess. I don’t want to “rig” it up since I want it functional.
I just sent you a PM
ddc456 is offline   Reply With Quote