Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 01-15-2022, 01:49 PM   #1
rudiitee96
Dolfie96

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2SS Erebos
Exclamation LF 2010-2013 SS MANUAL (ls3-tr6060)

Cousin wants to get a camaro
Budget is 16k
Looking for cars under 80000 miles
Will buy immediately if serious seller
No I don't want your v6
Old 01-20-2022, 02:16 PM   #2
TheCowbell

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
So I've got a 2010 2SS/RS I'm looking to sell, it's a bit higher mileage and has cosmetic issues but I'm only looking to get $10k for it.

127k miles, manual, black on black, HID headlights, moonroof, leather.

Clean title and Maryland safety inspection in hand. Everything works mechanically (including the AC, that was expensive) and there's no rust issues but the brake pads are getting thin so that needs to be done soon.

Needs paint, has been parked outside since I bought it in 2016 and the sun has scorched the clear coat.

Front bumper is a bit messed up, lower grill got pushed in from a fender bender and I never fixed it because it's my daily. Caliber collision quoted me $800.

No trunk liner. I have no idea what the previous owner did with it, probably tossed to but in a big stupid stereo but whatever it was the trunk is just bare metal.

1 rim is not original, but a replacement in the same style and they're all pretty scuffed.

Drivers seat heater doesn't work and that same seat has a small tear and a small section of a seam that has popped.

The only modification on the car I know of is a Hurst short throw kit, which has something inside of it that kinda rattles when you get on it (like hard on the gas between 2-4k ish rpm in 2nd or 3rd). Been that way since I bought it, idk if that's just something those kits do or if something was installed improperly but it never bothered me enough to have someone tear apart my center console to look at it.

That's everything I can think of off the top of my head, I can give pics, vin, etc if you're interested.

Last edited by TheCowbell; 01-20-2022 at 02:30 PM.
TheCowbell is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
buyer, cash, for sale, ls3, manual