Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

Old 12-17-2020, 12:19 PM   #1
Super Pickle

Drives: 2011 Chevy Camaro 3.6LT
Alignment Conundrum - GM 1LE Track Pack

Hey all,
I have a 2011 V6 Camaro RS. I recently upgraded the entire suspension with the GM 1LE Track Pack suspension kit. (Part number 23123397).

My issue is, I had it aligned at a local shop and it just doesn't feel like it is sitting right. Kinda acts squirrely in the turns. Turns out, they aligned it to the factory V6 specs. I did some digging around and I have found that there are many different alignment specs for different trim levels. I do not know which of these are the specs I should go with for the Track Pack. Do I use specs for the 1LE? After all, this is not a true 1LE, just a kit. Should I use specs from a different trim level?

If anyone know what trim specs I should use with the installed GM 1LE Track Pack, or even if you know who I could go to for the answer, please let me know.

Answers are much appreciated!
Super Pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2020, 12:33 PM   #2
Nick S

Drives: 2013 Camaro 1LE
I would ask them to align it to factory 1LE specs which would be suspension code FE6. Although if you are still running your stock wheels/tire size then could have an effect on what you may want for overall alignment specs too.
Otherwise look in the alignment thread sticky'd at the top and you will find specs from JusticePete for street, Street/Track, Track only. There are some good alignment recommendations there from Pete depending on what you want to do with the car.

Edit: here is a picture of that alignment recommendation chart from JusticePete (ignore the red box around the aggressive street one, that was pointing out a specific alignment for someone with specific goals):
Attached Images

Old 12-17-2020, 01:10 PM   #3
gtstorey

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS2,L99, LSA SC
Justice Pete changed the "Aggressive Street" settings some. The last chart that he posted is in post 2 of https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showt...4#post10603994.
gtstorey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2020, 03:04 PM   #4
Nick S

Drives: 2013 Camaro 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtstorey View Post
Justice Pete changed the "Aggressive Street" settings some. The last chart that he posted is in post 2 of https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showt...4#post10603994.
Thanks for the updated specs! I thought they were revised but couldn't find the revised chart.

I'll post the revised one here again for easier reference:
Attached Images

Tags
alignment, suspension, suspension kit, track pack