Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Phastek Performance

Old 09-01-2016, 10:38 PM   #197
1slowssm6

Drives: 2016 1ss m6 Camaro
Mine isn't quite as bad as some of you have posted but I do get this issue when the humidity is up and no matter what setting its on ac still blows from the defrost vent it's frustrating
1slowssm6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 11:22 PM   #198
SSHULK

Drives: 2016 Camaro SS NPP
Mine fogs up pretty bad her in south Florida
SSHULK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 11:45 PM   #199
JaxChris

Drives: '16 2SS GD1 MX0 NPP F55 IO6
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMasticTB91 View Post
It's why mine is going back tomorrow. My dealership said they also added a couple Camaros to their loaner fleet and have one set aside for me (at least they better have). I figure when the loaner Camaro does it, I will be able to record that too and add it to my case.

Also, the dealership can then have their loaner back and tear it apart for testing and whatnot and do whatever with their car and not mine.
I saw Ferman had a CTA V6 convertible with NPP. Some asshat was getting stupid with it on Parson's today. They literally stopped traffic just to try launching it, just south of Wheeler.

If they give you a white or silver V6 convertible (hard to tell because they were doing this sh!t in the rain), tell them you know what someone did to it on 9/1/16 and they should really check that car for damage.
JaxChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 11:47 PM   #200
JaxChris

TMastic,

Does Ryan@Ferman work Saturday from your experience with him? I may try to find time to drop off then. It's past the 2 week window that he asked me to wait before returning.
Old 09-02-2016, 04:33 AM   #201
TMasticTB91
Tampa Bay Camaros

Drives: '16 Hyper Blue 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxChris View Post
I saw Ferman had a CTA V6 convertible with NPP. Some asshat was getting stupid with it on Parson's today. They literally stopped traffic just to try launching it, just south of Wheeler.

If they give you a white or silver V6 convertible (hard to tell because they were doing this sh!t in the rain), tell them you know what someone did to it on 9/1/16 and they should really check that car for damage.

Ugh, thanks for letting me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-02-2016, 04:35 AM   #202
TMasticTB91
Tampa Bay Camaros

Quote:
TMastic,

Does Ryan@Ferman work Saturday from your experience with him? I may try to find time to drop off then. It's past the 2 week window that he asked me to wait before returning.

He does. He is off Wednesdays but works Saturdays. I'll be heading there in a few hours, I'll see if his schedule has changed.

Old 09-02-2016, 08:13 AM   #203
TMasticTB91
Tampa Bay Camaros

Quote:
He does. He is off Wednesdays but works Saturdays. I'll be heading there in a few hours, I'll see if his schedule has changed.

JaxChris - He'll be in tomorrow. Told him you might be swinging by.

They gave me a yellow 1LT convertible with NPP and 20" 5-spoke, low-gloss Black aluminum wheels as a loaner. The convertible top and NPP were two of the three things (RS package) I just didn't feel comfortable adding to the finances, but oh my god. They can take their time with mine
Old 09-02-2016, 10:10 AM   #204
Wheel Team 6

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
fogging windshield

Quote:

You think that is bad the dealer in Clearwater I looked at cars at accidentally brought the keys out for a manual v6 car then to go back up to the office to get the keys to the 2ss I was there to look at he proceeded to tell me how bad a$$ the v6 is then slung the rear end around multiple times after dry revving the hell out of the car on a cold start driving it like a mad man. Then got in the 2ss with muddy feet tore the plastic away and offered to take me for a death ride lol I was no longer in purchasing my car there.

Then after being hyped as the camaro X-purt he then told me about the super rare supercharged 1LE with 550 hp that he was waiting on to come in. This was back in April.

So Jax you're in Brandon? I've only driven my car to my Dad's house off Kings once. The fogging windshield drove me nuts trying to drive that far without being able to cool off the cabin. Maybe we should thank GM for making a built in mileage limiter allowing our cars to appreciate down the road for low mileage
Wheel Team 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 10:11 AM   #205
classicrockr
Pills are for Pansies

Drives: 2023 2SS Red Hot Vert Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheel Team 6 View Post
You think that is bad the dealer in Clearwater I looked at cars at accidentally brought the keys out for a manual v6 car then to go back up to the office to get the keys to the 2ss I was there to look at he proceeded to tell me how bad a$$ the v6 is then slung the rear end around multiple times after dry revving the hell out of the car on a cold start driving it like a mad man. Then got in the 2ss with muddy feet tore the plastic away and offered to take me for a death ride lol I was no longer in purchasing my car there.

Then after being hyped as the camaro X-purt he then told me about the super rare supercharged 1LE with 550 hp that he was waiting on to come in. This was back in April.

So Jax you're in Brandon? I've only driven my car to my Dad's house off Kings once. The fogging windshield drove me nuts trying to drive that far without being able to cool off the cabin. Maybe we should thank GM for making a built in mileage limiter allowing our cars to appreciate down the road for low mileage
I'd love to get back home to Dunedin sometime & drive mine with the top down over the Courtney Campbell......but I'm stuck on base in rural NC instead!
classicrockr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 10:20 AM   #206
Wheel Team 6

fogging windshields

Quote:
Originally Posted by classicrockr View Post
I'd love to get back home to Dunedin sometime & drive mine with the top down over the Courtney Campbell......but I'm stuck on base in rural NC instead!
Maybe when you do all of us locals can meet up and drive our cars for a short time when it's cool like the northerners drive their cars when it's not winter time.
Old 09-02-2016, 10:29 AM   #207
TMasticTB91
Tampa Bay Camaros

Quote:

Oh dear lord...

I'm out here in Brandon. I tend to go get lost out in the backroads between here, Plant City, Fishhawk, etc... It's fun, but everything is so dang straight! We need some twisty roads around the bay area.
Old 09-02-2016, 11:22 AM   #208
Wheel Team 6

Fogging windshield

Quote:
Oh dear lord...

I'm out here in Brandon. I tend to go get lost out in the backroads between here, Plant City, Fishhawk, etc... It's fun, but everything is so dang straight! We need some twisty roads around the bay area.
boyette road to bell shoals back by the antenna towers is fun just make sure your ac is off
Old 09-02-2016, 11:56 AM   #209
TMasticTB91
Tampa Bay Camaros

Quote:
boyette road to bell shoals back by the antenna towers is fun just make sure your ac is off

Will need to try that out! Thanks!

I'm interested to see if my loaner Camaro fogs up. It's a convertible. I'm sure it will, but if it somehow doesn't, maybe I'll just tell them I'm keeping it

Old 09-02-2016, 01:34 PM   #210
JaxChris

Quote:
That zig-zag road drives me nuts. Never enough passing zones. Plus it is mostly straight, 90 degree turn, repeat.

My favorite cruise is Lithia-Pinecrest, take it East all the way out to Frostproof, head North on US-27, West on US-17/92, stay on US-17 at the US-92 split, then West on SR-60. It is a very relaxing drive with some areas that let you play.

If you want to enjoy a brief jaunt to push the car, then Williams Rd from US-301 to US-92 has the curves you seek. The mix of tight and sweeping bends will let you check the handling.

But we are in Florida, so you won't find sweeps and elevations like a good road course around here. I think "The Firm" is building a road course, but right now it is flat track and rally from the last I saw of it.