#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Photos | Videos | Renderings

Phastek Performance

Old 02-16-2016, 06:49 AM   #29
Ruebernard

Drives: 2017 GRT 2SS/RS M6 Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by 63falcondude View Post
Yes! Favorite color right there. That with Kalahari would be heavenly.
Can I have the second one?????? Always loved that combo. First saw it on a Jaguar XKE. It was pretty magical to a 14 year old kid who loved cars....
Old 02-16-2016, 07:23 PM   #30
cdb95z28

Drives: 2022 1SS 1LE A10 BCD WCT+PDR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katastrophe View Post
Shots fired!

I tend to agree with you, though. While I do think the car looks better lowered, I don't give a rat's ass about the ride height of a performance car, especially if it's already been optimized for tearing up the track.

EDIT: Looking back...most of the 1LE's I did see where at shows, Haha. Tires and brakes had no signs of track/hard use, either...
Evidently you don't frequent the track (not a drag strip), because there will be 1LE's there that are being beat like a cheap whore
Old 02-17-2016, 12:39 AM   #31
JeffMorse

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS
Lordy, but that hunter green is ga ga gorgeous. Agreed that and a kalahari interior is a winner for sure.
JeffMorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 09:41 AM   #32
Katastrophe

Drives: 2014 Honda Civic Sedan EX CVT
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdb95z28 View Post
Evidently you don't frequent the track (not a drag strip), because there will be 1LE's there that are being beat like a cheap whore
As well they should be!

To your point...

Sadly, I only remember 2 1LE's at local AutoX events and the same 2 at the local road course. The other dozen or so were at car meets and coffee cruises. This extends to most other performance cars (especially HiPo cars like Vipers and Corvettes) in our city, too, though.
Katastrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 10:34 AM   #33
SS 1LE
マスタング = 遅い

Drives: 2017 Chevrolet Camaro SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katastrophe View Post
Sadly, I only remember 2 1LE's at local AutoX events and the same 2 at the local road course. The other dozen or so were at car meets and coffee cruises. This extends to most other performance cars (especially HiPo cars like Vipers and Corvettes) in our city, too, though.
You do know it is possible to do both types of things? I autocross and drag race my cars, but I also like to do car shows and cruise ins...
SS 1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 12:25 PM   #34
Katastrophe

Drives: 2014 Honda Civic Sedan EX CVT
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS 1LE View Post
You do know it is possible to do both types of things? I autocross and drag race my cars, but I also like to do car shows and cruise ins...
Haha, no, no, I get that...I do the same things.

It's just when I specifically talk to these folks and they mention they have no intention of racing or driving them hard and purely only buy them for the LCF...

...it's just sad to hear/see it. About half the guys I've talked to with Vipers and Corvettes haven't even gone WOT in their cars, LOL. Even some Hellcats, GT500s and 1LE's included...it's just sad to see their cars putting along the road. They see more RPM's in the parking lot than driving, you know what I mean?
Katastrophe is offline   Reply With Quote