Bigwormgraphix

Old 09-16-2009, 10:49 PM   #15
the Mole
Retired but not done!

Drives: '66 Impala '06 HHR '03 FJR1300
[QUOTE=ssrsheaven;931678]
Quote:
Originally Posted by the Mole View Post
Hey Y'all it's me, the Mole. I'm heading out for a ride to Johnson City Tennessee. I'll be on the road from Wednesday September 16 until sometime around the 24th or so. I'll be riding with another FJR owner. His bike is blue. So if you spy us honk and wave. We both have Ontario tags. Look at my bike in my signature. We will be going through NY,PA,WV,VA and TN. I might even wander on down to FL but that's still undetermined.

Hope to see somebody from the Forum

Rob

ps Mods feel free to put me in the right place.[/QUOTE
HEY MOLE THERE WILL BE A FEW OF US AT THE GRAND RUN IN PIGEON FORGE FRIDAY NIGHT 9-18-09 AT 7:00 AT WANDER WORKS IF YOU CAN MAKE IT.
Well now maybe I can swing by! I'll do the Dragon during the day. Let me know how to get to Wonder Works.

Rob

This is where I've ridden my bike.
the Mole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 04:50 PM   #16
ssrsheaven

Drives: 92 firebird,2010 camaro
[QUOTE=the Mole;933764]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssrsheaven View Post

Well now maybe I can swing by! I'll do the Dragon during the day. Let me know how to get to Wonder Works.

Rob
FROM JOHNSON CITY TAKE 81 SOUTH TO 40 WEST ABOUT 10 MILES EXIT 407 SEVIERVILLE ,PIGEON FORGE EXIT GO SOUTH ON 66 TO PIGEON FORGE CITY LIMITS JUST PAST THE LINE 1 OR 2 LIGHTS ON THE RIGHT IS AN UPSIDE DOWN BUILDING THAT WILL BE WONDER WORKS. SEE YOU IN THE PARKING LOT.
KEN
ssrsheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 05:13 PM   #17
CamaroScotty
Account Suspended

Drives: Your new SLP Camaro!
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroScotty
wisconsin!!! For some CHEESE!
CamaroScotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 09:27 PM   #18
the Mole
Retired but not done!

[QUOTE=ssrsheaven;937200]
Quote:

FROM JOHNSON CITY TAKE 81 SOUTH TO 40 WEST ABOUT 10 MILES EXIT 407 SEVIERVILLE ,PIGEON FORGE EXIT GO SOUTH ON 66 TO PIGEON FORGE CITY LIMITS JUST PAST THE LINE 1 OR 2 LIGHTS ON THE RIGHT IS AN UPSIDE DOWN BUILDING THAT WILL BE WONDER WORKS. SEE YOU IN THE PARKING LOT.
KEN

Ok Ken I will keep an eye to the weather. I'm going to ride the Dragon tommorrow and will likely just hang out in Pigeon Forge. If it's raining it'll be a last minute call. You will have to watch for me as I won't know anybody.

Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroScotty View Post
wisconsin!!! For some CHEESE!

Scott wait your turn.

Old 09-17-2009, 10:07 PM   #19
Mason44

Drives: 2011 2SS
Well maybe some day you can swing on down to texas.
Mason44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 10:00 PM   #20
the Mole
Retired but not done!

My aplogies to Ken for not making the stop at WonderWorks. I passed by around lunch time and nobody was there. Wow what a trafic mess. My intinerary did not allow me to make it back in the evening. Maybe you could swing by the shin-dig in Oshawa on October 1st.

Old 09-19-2009, 11:40 PM   #21
ssrsheaven

Drives: 92 firebird,2010 camaro
Quote:
My aplogies to Ken for not making the stop at WonderWorks. I passed by around lunch time and nobody was there. Wow what a trafic mess. My intinerary did not allow me to make it back in the evening. Maybe you could swing by the shin-dig in Oshawa on October 1st.
WOULD LIKE TO, BUT CANT AT THIS TIME. MAYBE NEXT TRIP. HOPE THE RIDE DIDNT GET YOU TO WET.WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THE SHOW?LOTS OF CARS,WITH A FEW 2010 CAMAROS, NOT LIKE YOU SEE AT THE PLANT.HAVE A SAFE TRIP RIDING.
KEN
ssrsheaven is offline   Reply With Quote