Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 05-07-2012, 01:20 AM   #85
Treefrog
U235 is fun!

Drives: CGM 2SS/M6
'April 22, 2012

Dear Customer,

We are still trying to make attempts to refund customers monies but due to a large well know Billet Wheel Manufacture disappearing overnight with our orders along with many other professional companies in the wheel industry we are still not able to regain our cash position to conduct business properly. If and when we are able to refund money in the future we will notify you of our intentions. There was never any intention other than to conduct business professionally as we were known to do with many good reviews of our performance.

We are sincerely apologetic for the inconvenience. If you need to contact us please send an email to ptsmoto@msn.com or you can call and leave a message at 575-626-6575.

Regards,

P Price LLC

By Perry Price member of P Price LLC '

Now its gone from when to if.. 8(
Treefrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 06:20 PM   #86
Whipped416

Drives: 2010 CAMARO SS
did u ever get your money ?
Whipped416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 03:26 PM   #87
Smokintires
Great Member

Drives: 2010 Victory Red Camaro SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by COR Forged View Post
The Retail industry is full of surprises..

Anything can happen.

Just a matter of how things get handled to rectify the issue.

I am sure treefrog will be taken care of.
Ur company is just as bad as perry. http://m.jalopnik.com/5953859/this-g...is-blaming-him
Smokintires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 03:53 PM   #88
con10der
Con10der

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS M6 IOM Rally Stripes
I am in Carlsbad New Mexico...and originally from Detroit. Do you need a "Tax Man"? I would gladly accept the account for 25%.
2010 2SS/RS M6 IOM w/Rally Stripes. BLK CAI w/ADM,WW Relo,2" Kooks,3" Cats-Mids,Vmax Ported TB,Muff Del,Janetty SCT Tuned,Drill/Slot BLK Hawk rotors,Red Grani Brake Lines,Motul 600,IDEAL Master w/res,Moroso CC,Accel Silver Tips w/TVolt 10.4mm,MGW shift w/Retro hand/ball,ABL Kit,Billet/IOM pedals, ZL1 split,Lloyds SS mats,PC Droid4/MAXX docking,HW Solo2.
Pend Install: Launch/Shift Light,BMR Susp/1" Drop/Sways/Track Pack,GM 3.9. Future: Janetty Pumpkin w/PosiTrac,1400HP axl,CF DS,Tick Stage 2 Trans,3 Disc Clutch,4"quad tip,center exit AB w/diff...
con10der is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 09:52 AM   #89
rhunley14

Drives: Camaro SS
It looks like there is a crook on every corner in the mod business..
rhunley14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 10:58 AM   #90
JLE58

Drives: CGM,twin turbo, cam 2010 SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhunley14 View Post
It looks like there is a crook on every corner in the mod business..
Ain't that the truth.
JLE58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:54 AM   #91
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
I am still shocked about the forged wheel industry.

I'd feel more confident buying a bag of crack across from the police department than buying forged wheels anymore.
Old 10-23-2012, 01:46 PM   #92
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

Drives: '15 Z06, '01 NBM SS, '97 SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorRyanSS View Post
PTS Wheels LLC
431B East College Blvd.
Roswell, N.M. 88201
PH: 575-622-1489
FAX: 575-623-8362
TOLL FREE: 1-855-353-7883
EMAIL: ptsmoto@msn.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by con10der View Post
I am in Carlsbad New Mexico...and originally from Detroit. Do you need a "Tax Man"? I would gladly accept the account for 25%.
No shit this guy is in NM??? Roswell is only 3 hours from us. We have folks down that way as well. Do you think that having a local visit might help things?

A ration visit I mean...

PM me if I can help man. I hate seeing stuff like this happen....especially when the guy lives in our state and we have assets in the area.

/Ivan
Ivan @ Southwest Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 02:00 PM   #93
GaBoy25

Drives: 2010 SS/RS M6/2500HD Lmm LTZ
Hot to the damn. These vendors better start stepping up!

I RARELY see this stuff on duramaxforum.com and have never been burnt over there (knock on wood). All these threads here lately have me scured

2500HD (with a couple parts)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyotekiller View Post
I wonder if this could be why my car idles like its retarded...
GaBoy25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 05:38 PM   #94
2010SS2SS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS 2SS
He's an LLC so ALL he has to do is file bankruptcy and he's out! Close the business name and start a new one under a different LLC or Inc.
Hate to say it but you will NEVER see your money! I ran into the same thing when building a twin turbo Saleen with a shop that had been ALL over MM&FF (Mod Mustangs & Fast Fords) along with 5.0 Mag. I was able to recoup the engine and turbo kit but lost about $5,000 in additional funds that were sent for final parts order.
I was able to get a lil vengance with a louisville slugger on his Lightening though
2010SS2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 05:45 PM   #95
2010SS2SS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS 2SS
Would be willing to bet that COR is Perry and vice versa!
2010SS2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 10:14 PM   #96
JLE58

Drives: CGM,twin turbo, cam 2010 SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010SS2SS View Post
He's an LLC so ALL he has to do is file bankruptcy and he's out! Close the business name and start a new one under a different LLC or Inc.
Hate to say it but you will NEVER see your money! I ran into the same thing when building a twin turbo Saleen with a shop that had been ALL over MM&FF (Mod Mustangs & Fast Fords) along with 5.0 Mag. I was able to recoup the engine and turbo kit but lost about $5,000 in additional funds that were sent for final parts order.
I was able to get a lil vengance with a louisville slugger on his Lightening though
Actually in order to get out of paying people their money back he would have to prove that he was doing his best to keep the business open or that the lost funds were because of another vendor closing up on him with the money which doesn't seem like the Case. Contrary to what most believe you can not simply close up shop and file bankruptcy with people money in this line of business of selling parts that's called fraud this isn't world com. LLC or Corp doesn't matter it's illegal just the same. On another note in most states he wouldn't even be able to file bankruptcy if someone has already filed suit against him untill the Pending Case is closed which I guess is Happening now. You don't get a free pass when your a terriable business owner if take peoples money you have to either give them the part or refund the amount given if you take someone money without the intent to purchase the items it's then fraud.
JLE58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 02:37 PM   #97
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLE58 View Post
Actually in order to get out of paying people their money back he would have to prove that he was doing his best to keep the business open or that the lost funds were because of another vendor closing up on him with the money which doesn't seem like the Case. Contrary to what most believe you can not simply close up shop and file bankruptcy with people money in this line of business of selling parts that's called fraud this isn't world com. LLC or Corp doesn't matter it's illegal just the same. On another note in most states he wouldn't even be able to file bankruptcy if someone has already filed suit against him untill the Pending Case is closed which I guess is Happening now. You don't get a free pass when your a terriable business owner if take peoples money you have to either give them the part or refund the amount given if you take someone money without the intent to purchase the items it's then fraud.

Correct.

It happens all the time where they close up and re-open but usually with different officers. Same people may run it but they attach different officers to the TID#. And it's still illegal if the end purpose is to be run and owned by the same people as before.

The corp. has to be dissolved and that's where the debt is settled and continuing liability is handled.
Old 11-09-2012, 07:23 AM   #98
Treefrog
U235 is fun!

Drives: CGM 2SS/M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by con10der View Post
The guy seems to have vanished.. 25% is a bargain.. I'm in! 8)
Treefrog is offline   Reply With Quote