Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Bigwormgraphix

Old 01-06-2022, 08:57 AM   #15
The Blackheart

Drives: 2019 SS/1LE Riverside Blue, Z/28s
They also may be looking to be talked out of their questionable decisions.

Of course, if they don't want their camaros, they should give them to me
The Blackheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 09:28 AM   #16

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokin19 View Post
It seems we are seeing more and more posts about selling or trading of people's Camaros. Why people need to post their justifications for doing so is perplexing. I really don't care if you want to trade or sell your car, that's your business. It's almost like people have to get others buy in to their decisions. This forum is for Camaro enthusiasts I thought, airing life choices makes this forum seem like Facebook. No offense to those making these posts but, you really don't need our opinions on your life choices.
I sort of think it's of some interest as to why people change. Their input and thoughts may help others make up their minds. Nice to hear when someone buys a Camaro and to hear their reasons. Same with why they sell or trade.
Mostly it's all positive either way. Other than that, what else is new?...lol
90503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 09:45 AM   #17
ckt227

Drives: CHEVROLET CORVETTE
I am on both this forum and the Corvette forum. The other forum is worse. Especially in the car for sale threads. Most people are decent, but you will have every a-hole who does not have 2 nickels to rub together, knows nothing about Vettes, is not in the market or is a walking Kelly Blue Book who says your not going to get that much for shows up to post.
ckt227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 10:02 AM   #18
Nilly Welson

Drives: Camaro Super Sport, Six on the Stik
Quote:
It seems we are seeing more and more posts about selling or trading of people's Camaros. Why people need to post their justifications for doing so is perplexing. I really don't care if you want to trade or sell your car, that's your business. It's almost like people have to get others buy in to their decisions. This forum is for Camaro enthusiasts I thought, airing life choices makes this forum seem like Facebook. No offense to those making these posts but, you really don't need our opinions on your life choices.

If they are no longer enthusiasts, we don't want then here anyway.
Nilly Welson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 10:04 AM   #19
Cmax

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS FIFTY convertible
I happen to think a person seeking advice about buying or selling a car on this forum should be taken as a compliment.
After all, it might not be wise to seek advice about any big decisions on the Mustang forum….. that would be like getting marriage advice from a twice divorced cousin, or calling the Suicide Prevention line, only to have Hillary Clinton answer your call.
Cmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 10:05 AM   #20
Nilly Welson

Quote:
Originally Posted by laynlo15 View Post
I agree and I do skip over them.

I agree too, but I make a smartass comment...then I skip.
Old 01-06-2022, 10:08 AM   #21
Nilly Welson

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckt227 View Post
I am on both this forum and the Corvette forum. The other forum is worse. Especially in the car for sale threads. Most people are decent, but you will have every a-hole who does not have 2 nickels to rub together, knows nothing about Vettes, is not in the market or is a walking Kelly Blue Book who says your not going to get that much for shows up to post.

Camaro ownership is similar to the mob...you don't just up and walk away with out some type of repercussion.
They need to think about what they are doing.
Old 01-06-2022, 10:10 AM   #22
raptor5244

Drives: 2022 CT4-V Blackwing
I don't mind them.

In fact, I am often curious what they are going to replace the Camaro with in this current market.

And then wait for the sellers remorse thread when Spring arrives and there is no Camaro or fun car in the garage anymore.

Are there any new muscle cars coming? Dodge and GM are going EV, Ford Mustang is a crossover now. There is going to be this lull in the enthusiast market for a while until performance EVs start showing up and will enthusiasts even want them. The new Nissan Z car will probably sell like hotcakes.
2017 C7 Stingray - M7 Coupe - Sold
2019 C7 Grand Sport M7 Vert - Sold
2021 Camaro ZL1 - Black - A10 - Sold
2019 Tesla Model 3
2022 CT4-V Blackwing - M6
raptor5244 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 10:37 AM   #23
TXCSSU
Account Suspended

Drives: 2022 ZL1 M6/Nissan Leaf
If you've been a member for a while, wouldn't you want to say farewell to everyone if you're leaving? And I agree with The Blackheart, maybe they're wanting to be "talked off the ledge". Lastly, why do some people act like someone is breaking up with them and get really offended? If someone thinks the grass is greener on the other side, fine. Oh and I've decided that I'm selling my Camaro... Just kidding, I haven't even received mine yet.

Oh and one more thing, I was hoping this was a thread on how this site hasn't updated its format. Most sites have updated to the latest. Granted, most sites are now Canadian owned. Is this one still owned by the original owners, hence the reason it hasn't updated?
TXCSSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 01:01 PM   #24
mcintyre1969

Drives: 1968 SS/RS, 2006 H2 2016 2SS White
Selling/bad, buying/good ? OP ok with that?
Old 01-06-2022, 01:26 PM   #25
Silveradoss573

Drives: Camaro 1LE
Quote:
I agree with you to a certain extent. I couldn't care less why someone sells their car or really for that matter why they bought one to be honest but it's entertaining at times to read the comments.
Silveradoss573 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 02:04 PM   #26
Realist

Drives: No Camaro :(
With the exception of a 2nd Gen, I have had at least one of every generation Camaro. So without a Camaro currently, odds are I will own one or more in the future. Lots of different reasons for selling or thinking of selling so I generally read the V8 posts.
Realist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 02:08 PM   #27
Smokin19

Drives: 19' ZL1 A10, w/pdr
All comments are duly noted. Now I hope my engine doesn't blow up, so I have to talk about buying a Dodge.
BTR Stg II cam w/ 38% fuel lobe, ARH 2" headers into 3" w/cats, AWE Touring, Kong X port, Weapon X triple ht exchangers, NW 103, Rotofab big gulp, DSX lowside, TCM tune, BMR Lockout, Mustang dyno 720 rwhp, 634 rwtq on 93 pump.
Smokin19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 02:26 PM   #28
Silveradoss573

Drives: Camaro 1LE
Quote:
All comments are duly noted. Now I hope my engine doesn't blow up, so I have to talk about buying a Dodge.

Last edited by Silveradoss573; 04-07-2022 at 11:54 PM.
Silveradoss573 is offline   Reply With Quote