Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > ZL1 Discussions

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 04-05-2021, 06:48 AM   #15
LT4Greg

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 Coupe
Hey Idaho, you should change your name in your avatar since you don’t have the Mustang anymore!�� And you are correct about the Recaros!
Old 04-07-2021, 10:50 PM   #16
Idaho2018GTPremium

Drives: 2021 Camaro ZL1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by LT4Greg View Post
Hey Idaho, you should change your name in your avatar since you don’t have the Mustang anymore!�� And you are correct about the Recaros!
I think to change my name I'd have to set up an entirely new account! I should have had more foresight in choosing my C6 handle back when I originally joined...

Past:
2018 Mustang GT Premium w/ PP1, MR, and A10
2007 MazdaSpeed3
1995 Pontiac Trans Am
1987 Camaro Z28

Idaho2018GTPremium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 08:16 AM   #17
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
I wouldn't say these seats are great to get in-and-out of, and I wasn't confident I would be very comfortable just looking at them, but (call me stupid, but I am a die hard Camaro guy) I didn't even sit in a car until a month before purchasing (and that wasn't even more than a couple minutes), and bought a car off the internet, flew 500-miles to the dealership, and drive home 8-hours straight. I thought I was going to hurt after a couple minutes (despite my absolute excitement and disbelief of actually getting this car), but by the time I got home, I didn't hurt any more than any other time I took that drive. It took me a few minutes to get the seat adjusted (and I'm still trying to find that balance now), but even with my back problems, I never get out hurting or in discomfort.

Sure - there are softer seats out there. Sure - you can get into seats in most cars easier. I've found, after I "snuggle" into them, they are actually very comfortable, despite not being cushy or soft. I just kinda' wiggle down into them and find a great seat to sit in. Maybe it's that newness still (I don't drive it too much or regularly) and my fanboy blinding me, but it's just comfortable.

JMHO

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 01:04 AM   #18
dbs1

Drives: 2017 ZL1
I find them awesome for track day, but yeah low disc issues as well and the 3 hour drive to the track finds me doing a lot of moving around trying to get comfortable.

I wouldn't pick it for a long trip for sure.
dbs1 is offline   Reply With Quote