Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Phastek Performance

Old 01-02-2021, 10:34 PM   #1
Village Idiot

Drives: 2019 Camaro SS
Trade for a 2017 Mustang GT - Anyone want to switch sides?

Interested to see if there would be any interest in a trade for my 2017 Mustang GT + cash on my end. I'm having trouble posting pics on the thread so if interested PM me and I can get them for you. Car is located in PA.

- Clean and clear title in hand. I'm the second owner of the car, I have the Carfax and you'll see the first owner changed oil religiously every 4k and kept up with recommended maintenance. Only thing I've done since I've had the car is one oil change, but I have the transmission and rear differential fluid, I was planning on changing it before I take the car back out for spring. I'll give you both fluids.

- Miles: 45,6xx

- Color: Lightning blue. Right now I'd give the exterior a 7/10 but with a professional paint correction I don't see why it wouldn't look new. The previous owner wasn't the best at maintaining paint, but I touched up the rock chips and did a clay bar, polish, and wax before I put it away. It looks good but a professional could probably have it looking close to brand new. Only real blemish in the paint is a small scuff below the license plate.

- Options: Base model + performance package. Performance package includes Torsen LSD, oil and vacuum pressure gauges, Brembo's, staggered 19x8.5 fronts and 19x9.5 rears, upgraded struts/springs, k-brace, strut tower brace, and maybe 1-2 things I'm forgetting.

- Warranty: 15k miles left on powertrain warranty and I think 11 months. Might be 10 months. I've had zero issues with the car so I highly doubt this would ever even be used.

- Modifications: Only mod is a Corsa Sport catback. Not too loud and not raspy like a lot of 5.0's.

- Extras: All of the following is brand new in the box and would be included, about $2,500 total: Steeda Sport Progressive lowering springs, Steeda front lip extension, Euro style Ford clear rear tail lights, set of 25mm Eibach spacers (was going to use with the springs for a better stance), OEM style head unit upgrade with Apple car play (to replace the ugly 4" Ford screen), Ford Performance hood strut kit to replace the hood support rod these cars come with, gloss black deck lid, and ZL1 Add-Ons rock guards.
Village Idiot is offline   Reply With Quote