Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Wheels | Tires -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 09-11-2020, 01:30 AM   #1
Norcalss1le

Drives: 2018 camaro ss 1le
Super concave wheels that fit

Looking for budget friendly ( not 400+ a wheel) wheels. The stocks for the 1le look pretty nice but at some point i need to switch.
My ultimate wheel imo is something with a small lip and concave. A good idea is somethjng like our stock 1le wheels but with like 2” lip in the wheel for the rear and 1” for the front but with good concave like the stocks.

So if anyone can link me a pic with them on the camaro or just a link that would be great.
Norcalss1le is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 12:28 PM   #2
SS 376

Drives: 2010 IBM 1SS (Former)
I’m not aware of anything good other than Apex that is less than $400/wheel. Lots of people have the Apex ARC-8 wheel but it doesn’t have the small lip and may not be concave enough for what you’re looking for.
SS 376 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2020, 11:20 AM   #3
Xaxas

Drives: 2019 2SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norcalss1le View Post
Looking for budget friendly ( not 400+ a wheel) wheels. The stocks for the 1le look pretty nice but at some point i need to switch.
My ultimate wheel imo is something with a small lip and concave. A good idea is somethjng like our stock 1le wheels but with like 2” lip in the wheel for the rear and 1” for the front but with good concave like the stocks.

So if anyone can link me a pic with them on the camaro or just a link that would be great.
Why did you get a 1LE if you're going to change the stock forged wheels for crappy bottom of the barrel cheap ass cast wheels just for looks?

Previous: 2017 2LT aka "Noire"
Mods: Chevrolet Performance Suspension || K&N Cold Air Intake || Borla ATAK Mufflers + Catback system || MRR 650 ZL1 replicas with squared 285/30 Michelin Pilot Sport 4S || ZZP 4 piston brake kit + braided brake lines || BMR everything (Solid/Lockout cradle bushing are a MUST in Camaros)
Xaxas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2020, 03:17 PM   #4
Norcalss1le

Mine have several bad scratches. I mean unless i can sell mine and get some decent ones. Plus i don’t get why eveyone likes to bag on people’s decisions lol “if you can afford a thud then you can afford whatever” lol well some of us don’t take racing 100% serious and go to track meets every weekend. Lol some of us like firearms, buying houses.... when people have other hobbies then dumping 1000,-10,000s in there car. When you buy a 30k car, i don’t see why I’d want to buy 4k wheels lmao. But just like how you should look at things, to each their own.

Also why get a 1le? Um, mag ride, upgraded suspension, the brakes upgrade.... idk...
Old 09-14-2020, 03:18 PM   #5
Norcalss1le

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS 376 View Post
I’m not aware of anything good other than Apex that is less than $400/wheel. Lots of people have the Apex ARC-8 wheel but it doesn’t have the small lip and may not be concave enough for what you’re looking for.
Ya those style isn’t my favorite, i do however like the rfx11 but would love a 1-2” lip on top of the concave which i can see they don’t do unfortunately.
Thanks for the info
Old 09-14-2020, 04:25 PM   #6
ajp
50th Anniversary Vert

Drives: Camaro 2017 50th Anniversary
Not sure if these ever got made:

https://www.mrrwheels.com/collection.../products/f017