Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers

Phastek Performance

Old 05-27-2022, 01:33 PM   #29
Palutz
Banned

Drives: 22 ZLE M6
Mine had a TPW of 5/16 and I talked to an agent on the Chevy chat and it’s still at Status 3400. What’s the parking lot of doom that some are talking about?
Palutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 05:26 PM   #30
NjaTrtl

Drives: '22 2SS 1LE M6, '06 Murano S AWD
Quote:
Originally Posted by geebjen View Post
Just curious, when your status changed to 3400 on 5/20 was your TPW still 5/16 or was it moved to 5/23?
It was still 5/16 at that point
4th - '86 Chevrolet Camaro IROC Z28 - White
5th - '91 Ford Mustang GT M5 convertible - White
6th - '00 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 M6 - Rally Red
7th - '12 MINI Cooper S M6 - Chili Red
Last - '22 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 1LE M6 - Rapid Blue
NjaTrtl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 05:29 PM   #31
NjaTrtl

Drives: '22 2SS 1LE M6, '06 Murano S AWD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palutz View Post
Mine had a TPW of 5/16 and I talked to an agent on the Chevy chat and it’s still at Status 3400. What’s the parking lot of doom that some are talking about?
I think it's the lot where the cars go after they are completed to await transport. Some have apparently been there for weeks (months?). I'm hopeful mine will arrive on time because there was another 2SS that was scheduled to arrive at my dealer on 5/25 and it got there that day.
4th - '86 Chevrolet Camaro IROC Z28 - White
5th - '91 Ford Mustang GT M5 convertible - White
6th - '00 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 M6 - Rally Red
7th - '12 MINI Cooper S M6 - Chili Red
Last - '22 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 1LE M6 - Rapid Blue
NjaTrtl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 10:58 AM   #32
Camden45

Drives: Chevrolet Chevy
Quote:
Originally Posted by NjaTrtl View Post
I have the same question as geebjen. I check the Inventory Search every day and every day there are more and more "matches found near you". 2 weeks ago there were about 40 and as of today there are 190, which I think is a pretty good indication that the factory has ramped up production. So, since updated information is hard to come by I keep checking the search with the hope that one day I'll see "Showing 1 Exact Match" and see "18 of 18 Filters Match" and at least know my car has been produced.
My car has already been produced, and all the cars near me that have in transit dates a week out from today, to over a month, are all according to Chevy bot chat: waiting for transport. It makes it seem like the in transit dates may not matter at all, and they are waiting till they have a full load of the cars before they ship them all out together. At least that's my hope of getting the car sooner.

My car is already at 4200 status, which means it is basically ready to be loaded up, and it's a month out according to the info stamped on my vehicle's listing on Chevrolet.com
Camden45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 11:01 AM   #33
Dbmason29

Drives: Mazda CX-5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camden45 View Post
What does your in-transit date say? My car has already been produced, and all the cars near me that have in transit dates a week out from today, to over a month, are all according to Chevy bot chat: waiting for transport. It makes it seem like the in transit dates may not matter at all, and they are waiting till they have a full load of the cars before they ship them all out together. At least that's my hope of getting the car sooner.

My car is already at 4200 status, which means it is basically ready to be loaded up, and it's a month out according to the info stamped on my vehicle's listing on Chevrolet.com
Good question. I just spoke with chev chat and they said my vehicle is currently in transit and showing an eta delivery to dealer of 6/18. I just spoke with my dealer am their system is showing vehicle is awaiting dispatch with no eta. Sonfor some reason 2 totally different responses. Not sure who is right
Dbmason29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 11:16 AM   #34
Camden45

Drives: Chevrolet Chevy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbmason29 View Post
Good question. I just spoke with chev chat and they said my vehicle is currently in transit and showing an eta delivery to dealer of 6/18. I just spoke with my dealer am their system is showing vehicle is awaiting dispatch with no eta. Sonfor some reason 2 totally different responses. Not sure who is right
I honestly think you cannot trust anything or anyone. If anyone has that info, cars wouldn't just show up out of no where. From my research binge that I've been on these past few days, across all GM sub brands it's the same thing. Cars might even skip status codes straight to delivered to dealer.

I saw an insider have to pull his weight just to get in direct contact with people on site to get an idea of what's going on with his own order.

That's why today I've refined my process to narrow down answers further by actually checking all the vehicles near me that may use the same rail yard. If my own car is at 4200 and ready to be loaded, and it's one of the cars with the farthest in-transit dates, and cars that have a Chevy-indicated EDD of just a week out are still waiting for transport, leads me to believe Chevy is waiting for a full rail load before sending them all over at once.

Obviously time will tell if I'm right, but that's what I've come up with so far.
Camden45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2022, 07:43 AM   #35
geebjen

Drives: 2022 LT1
For what it's worth, my order first came back as "built" by chevy chat yesterday 6/3 and today 6/4 it is showing up on the inventory search. It's also at 4300 status according to chevy chat real agent.
Old 06-04-2022, 12:29 PM   #36
Dbmason29

Quote:
Originally Posted by geebjen View Post
For what it's worth, my order first came back as "built" by chevy chat yesterday 6/3 and today 6/4 it is showing up on the inventory search. It's also at 4300 status according to chevy chat real agent.
Congrats but strange mine was build 5/18 an still not on chev inventory
Old 06-06-2022, 07:20 AM   #37
Hankaro

Drives: 2022 Camaro 2SS
I just got a call from my dealer. My car has arrived. And it never showed up in the "Inventory Search." It consistently (daily) said "Sorry, this vehicle is no longer available. Try again?"
Hankaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2022, 07:44 AM   #38
Dbmason29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hankaro View Post
I just got a call from my dealer. My car has arrived. And it never showed up in the "Inventory Search." It consistently (daily) said "Sorry, this vehicle is no longer available. Try again?"
Oh wow. This gives me some hope. My vehicle was build 5/18. And says my vehicle is no longer available when i do inventory search. The chat had given me an eta of 6/25 the other day but according to my actual dealer their is no eta at all at its still just waiting for an dispatch in landing. Just curious when was your vehicle actually produced. Also. Had your dealer given you any kind of eta. Did they know it was coming or were they totally surprised it just showed up
Old 06-06-2022, 09:04 AM   #39
Hankaro

Drives: 2022 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Oh wow. This gives me some hope. My vehicle was build 5/18. And says my vehicle is no longer available when i do inventory search. The chat had given me an eta of 6/25 the other day but according to my actual dealer their is no eta at all at its still just waiting for an dispatch in landing. Just curious when was your vehicle actually produced. Also. Had your dealer given you any kind of eta. Did they know it was coming or were they totally surprised it just showed up
11/11/2021 Ordered from Dealer
2/24/2022 Dealer Allocation
3/21/2022 Car "Produced"
6/6/2022 At Dealer

Yes, the dealer told me that it was "departed from rail" on 5-26-2022, and was expecting it this week (6-8-22). He got that from the trucking company's database.

At the same time (actually later, on 6-3-2022), an email from chevrolet.com said "Your vehicle has been produced, released to carrier and waiting to ship. No eta. At this time, we do not have an update for shipping. Your dealership has the tools available to see when the shipping status has been updated." And the chevrolet.com chat bot was still spewing "Congratulations, your vehicle has been produced..." GM fulfillment/customer service is pretty much as bad as it gets. As someone who spent a career in various supply chain/logistics management roles, I'm not sure I've ever seen anything quite like it.
Hankaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2022, 09:38 AM   #40
Dbmason29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hankaro View Post
11/11/2021 Ordered from Dealer
2/24/2022 Dealer Allocation
3/21/2022 Car "Produced"
6/6/2022 At Dealer

Yes, the dealer told me that it was "departed from rail" on 5-26-2022, and was expecting it this week (6-8-22). He got that from the trucking company's database.

At the same time (actually later, on 6-3-2022), an email from chevrolet.com said "Your vehicle has been produced, released to carrier and waiting to ship. No eta. At this time, we do not have an update for shipping. Your dealership has the tools available to see when the shipping status has been updated." And the chevrolet.com chat bot was still spewing "Congratulations, your vehicle has been produced..." GM fulfillment/customer service is pretty much as bad as it gets. As someone who spent a career in various supply chain/logistics management roles, I'm not sure I've ever seen anything quite like it.
Ok so it wasnt a surprise you an your dealer knew it was coming this week. My situation is different. My dealer has no eta. So absolutely no idea when its coming. Yes everything is a total mess right now. I dont mind having to wait if someone can atleast tell me something so i have atleast a general idea when its coming but nobody can tell you anything. So could be 2 weeks could be. 2 months. Which is driving me nuts
Old 06-06-2022, 09:59 AM   #41
kag3232

Drives: 2022 2SS Vivid Orange Metallic
Quote:
Ok so it wasnt a surprise you an your dealer knew it was coming this week. My situation is different. My dealer has no eta. So absolutely no idea when its coming. Yes everything is a total mess right now. I dont mind having to wait if someone can atleast tell me something so i have atleast a general idea when its coming but nobody can tell you anything. So could be 2 weeks could be. 2 months. Which is driving me nuts
FYI my car was built 5/16...left Lansing on 6/4 on the train...as of today is in Champaign, IL with an ETA of 6/13 to the dealer in Texas...guess I'm lucky to have a dealer that keeps me informed...I get a text from him every morning with a status
kag3232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2022, 10:02 AM   #42
Dbmason29

Quote:
Originally Posted by kag3232 View Post
FYI my car was built 5/16...left Lansing on 6/4 on the train...as of today is in Champaign, IL with an ETA of 6/13 to the dealer in Texas...guess I'm lucky to have a dealer that keeps me informed...I get a text from him every morning with a status
Wow. Congrats. Yes my dealer seems to never update me first. I have to contact him. Then he just says no update. No eta

And now to make matters even worse. Atleast the chat was saying an eta of 6/25. Now as of today the chat is showing no eta