Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > USA - Southeast

Bigwormgraphix

Old 03-13-2019, 11:20 AM   #15
DeOz

Drives: 2019 ZL1 1LE
I just moved to NC (Charlotte area) 3 years ago from CA. First off you will love the Carolina's, they (SC/NC) a very pretty states, people are super nice, and its is very gearhead centric.

If your in the IT field you might want to look a bit closer to the border of Charlotte like Fort Mill radius. As this is practically a suburb of Charlotte (my wife commutes there 1-2 times a week) and the IT and technology field seems to be booming right now around here.

I agree with others though I would try to secure a job before moving. This would also help with picking a location based closer to your job.

Good luck and hope to see you out here.
DeOz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 10:00 AM   #16
SSport16

Drives: 2016 Garnet Red Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeOz View Post
I just moved to NC (Charlotte area) 3 years ago from CA. First off you will love the Carolina's, they (SC/NC) a very pretty states, people are super nice, and its is very gearhead centric.

If your in the IT field you might want to look a bit closer to the border of Charlotte like Fort Mill radius. As this is practically a suburb of Charlotte (my wife commutes there 1-2 times a week) and the IT and technology field seems to be booming right now around here.

I agree with others though I would try to secure a job before moving. This would also help with picking a location based closer to your job.

Good luck and hope to see you out here.
Good to hear another Camaro owner moving to this part of NC...I am up in Mooresville.

1100 Status - 7/24/15 (Ordered)
3800 Status - 10/13/15 (Built)
6000 Status - 12/22/15 (Delivered)
SSport16 is offline   Reply With Quote