Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Exterior Parts & Accessories

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 02-02-2012, 12:57 PM   #1
southerncarparts

Drives: 2009 Corvette Z06
Awesome New Product On Sale - Camaro Convertible WindRestrictor!

The WindRestrictor for the C6 Corvette convertible quickly became one of the most buzzed about and appreciated items available in that vehicle's entire line-up, and for that reason we're very happy to announce the C5 Camaro Convertible WindRestrictor as a part of our catalog as well! Manufactured from gorgeous acrylic plexiglass, machine etched with GM licensed emblems, and finished with LED illumination, the WindRestrictor is an absolutely gorgeous modification piece for the Camaro. The brilliance of this product is, also, that it is as functional as it stylish. The WindRestrictor works to buffer the wind coming over and through your cabin while driving with the top down on your corvetible to reduce wind noise, as well as annoying circular air current backdraft.

The WindRestrictor's clear construction works great. Ultimately, the Camaro Convertible WindRestrictor is crystal clear so you will not have any loss of visibility at night like some report with the black nets. The 3D patent pending glass design allows for full top movement and this is the first in the world to have that among many other features. The WindRestictor requires no drilling at all or permanent modification to your beautiful Camaro Convertible and does NOT need to be removed when taking the top up or down!

The Camaro Convertible WindRestrictor has 14 different available engraving options--including a good number of official GM licensed options--to allow you to pick the custom look that's right for you. In addition to the 14 engraving options, there are also nine different LED Illumination options available.

The finished look of this product is absolutely unmatched. We love them here at SCP, have been dealing with the Corvette versions for some time now, and are incredibly stoked to be offering them for the Camaro market now. We've got them priced at the lowest possible price point allowed by the manufacturer, as well as with free shipping, so we can confidently say that nobody will beat our price. Just check out our Camaro Convertible WindRestrictor product listing for more information, available options, and for ordering.

Here's a great product highlight video from the manufacturer:

List price includes Free Shipping! Please view the available options to determine how they affect the final product price.

Thanks,
Matt
southerncarparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 03:02 PM   #2
SSAINT

Drives: "11 2SS/RS VR vert BG/BG SW stripes
Uh Oh...
SSAINT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 03:03 PM   #3
OmniCamaro
US Veteran

Drives: 2011 Silver Ice Metallic 2SS/RS A6
This and this alone makes me want a convertible!! Very cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-01-2012, 12:00 PM   #4
southerncarparts

Thanks for the orders. To answer a few questions I've been asked, yes, these are currently available but there may be as much as a 2 week lead time once an order has been placed--depending upon your engraving choice. As for custom engravings, those are also available and you can provide any text or image of your liking, but please contact us over the phone before ordering a custom engraving. Price will change accordingly to your engraving preference.

Thanks,
Matt
Old 08-09-2012, 09:03 AM   #5
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks

Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Theoretically. Could this fit in the coupe?
Old 08-10-2012, 08:39 AM   #6
southerncarparts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stieger View Post
Theoretically. Could this fit in the coupe?
Checking on this right now. I'll have an answer for you later on today! I don't think so, just because of the install points, but it's worth checking.

Thanks,
Matt
Old 08-10-2012, 08:41 AM   #7
The Stig

Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncarparts View Post
Checking on this right now. I'll have an answer for you later on today! I don't think so, just because of the install points, but it's worth checking.

Thanks,
Matt
Sounds good. I know Andrew said he was working on something for the coupes - but that was awhile ago.
Old 08-10-2012, 10:34 AM   #8
southerncarparts

Quote:
Sounds good. I know Andrew said he was working on something for the coupes - but that was awhile ago.
Yeah, what they said to me was "It's something we've been thinking of doing for a while, but, we haven't gotten the engineers on it yet. Our R&D queue is pretty long". This roughly translates, to me, as it being a ways away before it's a reality. Sorry for that!

Thanks,
Matt
Old 08-10-2012, 10:54 AM   #9
The Stig

Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncarparts View Post
Yeah, what they said to me was "It's something we've been thinking of doing for a while, but, we haven't gotten the engineers on it yet. Our R&D queue is pretty long". This roughly translates, to me, as it being a ways away before it's a reality. Sorry for that!

Thanks,
Matt
no worries. I wonder if you could retro fit their current wind restrictor to fit the coupe's rear deck. Hmmmmmm
Old 09-08-2012, 10:02 AM   #10
southerncarparts

Thanks for the orders!

Thanks,
Matt
Old 09-26-2012, 07:57 AM   #11
SSTG

Drives: 2014 Z51 Corvette
I'll be needing this soon.
SSTG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 08:09 AM   #12
The Stig

You guys figure out how to do this in the coupe yet?
Old 09-27-2012, 10:54 AM   #13
southerncarparts

Quote:
You guys figure out how to do this in the coupe yet?
Not yet, sadly no. KPI, the manufacturers, keep telling us it's in R&D but haven't heard much more beyond that. Sorry.

Thanks,
Matt
Old 09-27-2012, 11:22 AM   #14
LBreezie

Drives: 2012 Camaro 45th anniversary
If it was a little cheaper like $250 I would definitely buy it but its way out of my price range.
LBreezie is offline   Reply With Quote