Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Autos For Sale / Wanted

AWE Tuning

Old 11-17-2019, 10:23 PM   #1
most-wanted

Drives: ZL1
FS:2018 ZL1 w/ 1LE bits

I found a deal on a new 1LE Id like to grab so giving members a chance to grab this before it goes to the dealer.

2018 ZL1 with 2,500 miles. Never abused. Thousands spent on factory OEM 1LE parts like wheels, dive planes, grill, tail lights, and other stuff like LED side marker lights, tint, etc. Everything GM dealer installed. This is kind of a unique selling situation price wise as its basically been converted but has the luxury of the A10 and MagRide. I have had both zl1 and zl1 1le. I wanted a 1LE A10 but couldn't find any and fell in love with this car. But finally found what Im after so here is a chance to buy a clean car. Not much else to say about it. No performance mods. Front wheels have the spacer for clearance. I will keep the ad up as long as the car and deal Im working on is available. If no luck here its being traded in. Ill throw a number out at $53,000 run through my dealer. Anyone serious just message me and we can discuss price or shoot me an offer. Hard to price it, so trying to be in the middle of ZL1 and 1LE. Not really interested in parting to lower the price. If your local maybe??? Most everyone knows the cost of the factory wheels etc so Im not gonna beat a dead horse. Any interest let me know. I have no intentions of giving it away but have no problems being realistic. I know the market. Asking price is just that... And to keep the dreamers from wasting my time. Cheers. If my deal falls through Ill be parting it so anyone with a zl1 who wants parts let me know. Must be within driving distance.

***53k from my local dealer if anyone is interested***
Attached Images

Last edited by most-wanted; 11-19-2019 at 06:06 PM.
most-wanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 05:08 PM   #2
most-wanted

Ill let it go for $53K flat if I can run it through a dealer. That will be the agreed price. Otherwise it gets traded tomorrow.
Old 11-19-2019, 06:26 PM   #3
Krawl

Drives: Looking...
PM heading out...
Krawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 07:57 PM   #4
most-wanted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krawl View Post
PM heading out...
replied.
Old 11-27-2019, 01:38 AM   #5
most-wanted

Sold to Krawl. Stand up member and we both won I grabbed a new 19 1LE. Thanks everyone for looking.
Old 11-28-2019, 01:15 PM   #6
Krawl

Drives: Looking...
Thank you everything and getting this all worked out! Not only are we getting a great car but a great friend as well!

-Krawl
Krawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2019, 04:27 AM   #7
most-wanted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krawl View Post
Thank you everything and getting this all worked out! Not only are we getting a great car but a great friend as well!

-Krawl
Agreed. Track junky buddies now See you soon bud...