Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 07-02-2010, 12:38 PM   #1
PnCRedJwl2SS
Howdy! Pete here...

Drives: 2017 50th Anniv 2SS, A8, NPP, MRC
Honest Dealer - Dan Greene at Gunn Chevrolet

Howdy Texas!

I've been meaning to post this for awhile. Now that the 2011's are coming out, I thought I'd give a shout out to my dealer, Dan Greene at Gunn Chevrolet. Dan sold me my 2010 2SS/RS last year in September and was a straight shooter all the way through the deal. He paid attention to details, like when I asked him to make sure I got the window sticker, he printed me up an extra one--and he remembered to make sure they didn't drill my front bumper for the license plate bracket. Whenever I show up at the dealership, he makes time to come over and say hello--even if he's busy with other customers.

Like me, he's retired Air Force and we trusted each other from the start. Since that purchase, I also bought a used Honda Accord from him. Dan went the extra mile to make sure he knew what I was looking for (type of car and price range). He checked out all of Gunn's lots through their inventory system and found me the perfect car at a lot all the way across town. He called me about it and went over to pick it up himself. Dan drove it back to his lot in rush hour traffic, just to make sure it would be there for me to look at and test drive after I finished work. The car was perfect and at a great price, so I bought it and absolutely love it! This car is an immaculate, one-owner, with CarFax that shows the oil changes done at the dealership since 1999!

Ever since I bought the Camaro, Dan has checked in with me regularly to ask how things are going and how I'm enjoying the car. Now he checks in with both me and my wife to see how we're enjoying the Honda. He never puts any pressure on us to connect him up with other customers. I believe I've found the delaer with whom I will do all my future car business!

Bottom line: If you're in the market for a 2010 or 2011 Camaro (or any other used car, for that matter), give Dan Greene at Gunn Chevrolet in San Antonio, TX a call (210-599-5000). He'll take good care of you.

Tell him, Pete with the Red Jewel Tint SS sent you--he'll know who that is!

Good luck!

PnCRedJwl2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 09:44 PM   #2
SATXLS3

Drives: 2012 GMC Sierra Z71 4x4 Crew
GUNN AUTOMOTIVE ROCKS!

Love the way they do business. We have been buying from GUNN since we moved to San Antonio in 2002.
2003 Ram quad cab (blue) back when they still sold dodge
2004 2500 HD Silverado Crew Cab 4x4 (white)
2006 Titan Crew Cab (white)
2008 1500 Silverado Crew Cab (white)
2010 Camaro SS (white)
Sergio Castillo has sold me all my Chevrolets and does a great job.
I cant imagine anyone having a bad experience with any sales person there. They also give top $$ for your trade in. A local toyota dealer (UT) wanted to give me $14,500 for my 2500 HD. Gunn gave me $19,500. That speaks volumes about GUNN. Whatever I am in the market for in the future I will buy from them. If they dont sell it I dont need it! Thanks Pete for starting this thread!
SATXLS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 09:31 AM   #3
SWING
Matt and Lisa

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS RJT
I agree, I do all my car shopping at Gunn Chevrolet. I bought my 2004 Suburban, 2001 Silverado and 2010 Camaro there and have been completely satisfied!
SWING is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dan, dealer, gunn