Go Back   CAMARO6 > Specific Packages / Variants > 6th gen Camaro 1LE

Phastek Performance

Old 09-24-2016, 04:43 PM   #141
2cnd chance
Too Many Great Choices

Drives: Grand Sport/Z07
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGthe3 View Post
So? The point of Best Drivers Car isn't to bring in cars that they have never tested before. If it was, they'd never invite the previous years winner back.

The same people that can afford an Audi R8 V10 Plus or Aston Martin V12 Vantage S or Mercedes AMG GT S or Acura NSX.

The McLaren was a lot closer to the average than the Camaro was. In the whole test, only 2 cars came in under $100 grand -the Camaro and the Mustang.

Affordability isn't a criteria.
I know...Just bored with it.
Old 09-26-2016, 08:16 AM   #142
bluegixxer007

Drives: Audi A4 3.2L
Chevy system finally allow you to build your 1LE

As of last Wednesday the dealer informed me that the Chevy ordering system is finally accepting orders being placed for the 1LE!

I was at the dealer a month ago and it didn't let us select the 1LE package in the order, but apparently now it does. So -> this <- guy has an appointment at the chevy dealer after work tonight to finally place his order...

(only thing that sucks is that I'll probably get it in the dead of winter in Chicago and have to wait for April to get it out for anything more than a run to the grocery store... I wish they would have had this car available for at least late summer for those of us above the mason dixon line.)
bluegixxer007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 08:49 AM   #143
mjk3888
"M1SS1LE"

Drives: 2017 SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegixxer007 View Post
As of last Wednesday the dealer informed me that the Chevy ordering system is finally accepting orders being placed for the 1LE!

I was at the dealer a month ago and it didn't let us select the 1LE package in the order, but apparently now it does. So -> this <- guy has an appointment at the chevy dealer after work tonight to finally place his order...

(only thing that sucks is that I'll probably get it in the dead of winter in Chicago and have to wait for April to get it out for anything more than a run to the grocery store... I wish they would have had this car available for at least late summer for those of us above the mason dixon line.)
Congratulations! I got my order in on Saturday. If you have any trouble getting your order to go through resubmit without different options. Many people found out that orders with black bowties weren't going through last week but without them the order could be placed.
Old 09-26-2016, 10:44 AM   #144
mjk3888
"M1SS1LE"

Drives: 2017 SS 1LE
FYI

I just watched friday's MT Daily fix episode and the mentioned that GM said MT could have both the Grand Sport and the 1LE if they wanted it but they said the offical GS release was the same week as the BDC filming so it wasn't going to be easy for GM to have the right support staff there for the Car. So MT cut the Grand Sport. The V6 1LE was cut but might be in a coming MT BDC lite with the M2 and Focus RS along with others.

So the Grand Sport was sort of offered by GM but MT turned it away to review it at a later date.
Old 09-26-2016, 11:06 AM   #145
SpeedIsLife

Drives: Current Camaro-less
The C7 GS will be in next years...no doubt, and it will dominate or at least provide an exceptionally strong showing.
SpeedIsLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 12:49 PM   #146
shaffe

Drives: 21 Bronco
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedIsLife View Post
The C7 GS will be in next years...no doubt, and it will dominate or at least provide an exceptionally strong showing.
Yep, with how impressive it was at Lightning Lap I can't wait to see what it can do with Randy flying around Laguna Seca
it has more power...its available power is like a set kof double Ds (no matter where your face is... theyre everywhere) it has the suspension to mame it matter...(
shaffe is offline   Reply With Quote