Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Bigwormgraphix

Old 08-07-2016, 09:06 PM   #631
Hyper16
A Heartbeat Away.........

Drives: Not As Fast As I Would Like To
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeBrewer View Post
Found a road where I could play with launch control. Had some fun and didn't get a ticket.
Where? I've been trying to find a place. But don't post it here. Big Brother may be reading. PM me.
2016 Hyper Blue Metallic 2SS | A8 | MRC | Sunroof | Nav | Mishimoto Catch Can | GM CAI | Hurst Shifter | Borla S-Type Exhaust | Body Color Splash Guards | 1LE Splitter | GM Dark Tail Lights | ZL1 Third Brake Light | Custom Fuel Door, Badges & Bowties | Oracle Side Markers | Blacked Out Stuff | Opti-Coat Pro+

The problem with this world is stupidity.
I'm not saying there should be penalties for stupidity,
but why don't we just take the warning labels off everything and let the problem solve itself.
Hyper16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 09:09 PM   #632
Hyper16

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreativeDawn View Post
Just ordered these for a little extra down-force. Very excited and made a request to ship them 2nd day! I'll post pictures when installed guys!
A douche bag I know has a BMW that he thinks is the end all. I'm going to get a pair of these and put them on his car when he is in the bar. Should be good for some laughs.
2016 Hyper Blue Metallic 2SS | A8 | MRC | Sunroof | Nav | Mishimoto Catch Can | GM CAI | Hurst Shifter | Borla S-Type Exhaust | Body Color Splash Guards | 1LE Splitter | GM Dark Tail Lights | ZL1 Third Brake Light | Custom Fuel Door, Badges & Bowties | Oracle Side Markers | Blacked Out Stuff | Opti-Coat Pro+

but why don't we just take the warning labels off everything and let the problem solve itself.
Old 08-07-2016, 09:21 PM   #633
trublucamaro

Drives: 1967 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Com69 View Post
Didn't mean to suggest you were. I just hate to bring anyone down when they're that excited, some people are more sensitive than others. Didn't want to have to start handing out forms. I keep a stack in the office just in case. Always amusing.
LOL, that's something I need to use at work. (I'm a civilian employee at an Air Force electronics shop!)
trublucamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 09:27 PM   #634
DougCBJ

Drives: 2016 Blue 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLA BEE View Post
I really really really really love this look,
If you love it great, it looks good, BUT, you put the stripes on the wrong sides. It would look even better if put on correctly.
DougCBJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 09:34 PM   #635
Cldgin2

Drives: 2017 1LE SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sledgehammer70 View Post
Stared at it for about 15 minutes contemplating installing my front grille. Decided to not do it as it is 102 out and I am just flat our tired.

I have my blend mount to install and it's been 102-108 here for weeks now. Not going to happen until September I guess lol
Old 08-07-2016, 09:52 PM   #636
Cldgin2

Drives: 2017 1LE SS
Since it's too hot to work on it, instead took a spirited drive through the lake mead recreational park. Need to hit that magical 1500 miles

Old 08-08-2016, 05:21 AM   #637
Com69
Banned

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS 6M Nightfall Gray
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyper16 View Post
A douche bag I know has a BMW that he thinks is the end all. I'm going to get a pair of these and put them on his car when he is in the bar. Should be good for some laughs.
Please take pics if you do. At least one of the look on his face when he sees them.
Com69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 09:11 AM   #638
Sev

Drives: 2016 2SS / 2004 Tacoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyper16 View Post
OK. Thanks for the reply. I'll just ask him to make another set. Good thing we're on opposite ends of he country. No one will know.
- It's pretty cool you want to do the same thing, honestly hehe. Have to let those Mustang/Challenger drivers know what they're up against .

"I'm going to drink you pretty, beautiful toad"
Sev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 02:05 PM   #639
KILLA BEE
Black lightning

Drives: 2021 ZL1 1LE A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougCBJ View Post
If you love it great, it looks good, BUT, you put the stripes on the wrong sides. It would look even better if put on correctly.
If you're saying that because of the picture on the website you're wrong, my stripes have the Camaro lettering inside, it was only one way to put them on both sides. You can tell by looking at the pattern how it goes all the way to the pattern on the front bumper it is done correctly. But if it wasn't I wouldn't change it now, because wouldnt anyone be able to tell unless they went back to the website.
Old 08-08-2016, 02:14 PM   #640
MGD

Drives: 16 Camaro SS
Right and left sides are switched. Doesn't flow with the body at all.
Old 08-08-2016, 02:43 PM   #641
KILLA BEE
Black lightning

Drives: 2021 ZL1 1LE A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGD View Post
Right and left sides are switched. Doesn't flow with the body at all.
Like I said with all the compliments I've been getting as well as on the site I'm not going to change nothing now

Last edited by KILLA BEE; 08-08-2016 at 02:58 PM.
KILLA BEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 04:34 PM   #642
D2enigma

Drives: 2016 2SS
Washed it using deionized water under the hot sunlight. No water spots whatsoever. Question is.. why didn't I get this sooner.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
D2enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 07:59 PM   #643
Slem

Drives: 2016 Summit White 2SS (Auto) Loaded
It's how I wash my car as well
Slem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 07:17 AM   #644
Hyper16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
- It's pretty cool you want to do the same thing, honestly hehe. Have to let those Mustang/Challenger drivers know what they're up against .
Already ordered them. Roger is great to work with.