Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Exterior Parts & Accessories

AWE Tuning

Old 04-03-2019, 12:37 PM   #1
Neorift

Drives: 2018 2.0T
WTT: My GM Dark Tail Lights for your Red SS Tail Lights

If anyone local to Georgia, Western NC, Southern TN would be interested in trading your stock SS tails + cash for my GM Dark tails shoot me a PM.

If anyone outside those areas is interested you can PM me as well but I'd need your tails first since I daily my Camaro.
Neorift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 05:30 PM   #2
Richkidd87

Drives: 2016 Camaro 1SS Red Hot
Interested
Richkidd87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 04:55 PM   #3
GrantB

Drives: 2018 Chevrolet Camaro SS 2SS
Yes!!! I am in. Located in Little Rock mine have 5k miles on them. I'd love the smoked ones if they have no imperfections, since mine don't have a single scratch or anything!

If you PM me I'll give you my cell #. We can work something out man you're only in Memphis.
GrantB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 04:55 PM   #4
GrantB

I take that back, the other guy was Memphis. lol. But I would trade with you still!
Old 04-19-2019, 01:34 PM   #5
zoutlawss

Drives: 2018 1LE
I'm in Braselton Georgia and will trade you the stock for the dark. Mine are already off the car and in boxes

oops i missed the cash part. I already have the dark ones just thought you were wanting to trade straight up
zoutlawss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 03:19 PM   #6
ruffryderj

Drives: 2016 camaro ss2/ a8
how much cash on top?
ruffryderj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 10:55 AM   #7
TBAtilidk

Drives: '16 Camaro 2SS 6M HBM
I'm in Nashville, TN. I'm interested in trading, let me know if these are still available asap.
TBAtilidk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 11:56 AM   #8
GrantB

He told me $250 cash on top and they retail for $400 new from what I have seen. Id pay for shipping both ways and like $50 on top of that for his labor switching them out before he trades the car in. He's trying to make his money back from buying them, which we all know doesn't happen when you get aftermarket items like that...so that's why my deal didn't go through.

I was hoping he would just be wanting to help out a fellow Camaro owner and make a couple bucks, not want my lights too and over half the price of new black ones, which I could buy and for $300 on here or even new for $400, and sell my red ones for like $100-150 to someone who has a cracked or messed up red one/two and needs them replaced. Thats $50 more than what he wants (or break even with his price) and I'd have brand new ones shipped to me.

That is why we didn't make a deal. Was thinking he was trying to give someone the look he had for the low and some labor cash. Not the case..

He is asking too much and trying to make his money back from buying them before trading in. Just help someone out and the deal is done and you make a few bucks. We all like them and love our cars. The community is great here until someone is asking unreal expectations if you think about it economically. Just my two cents.

I'd still trade and pay both shipping costs and throw him a tip for removal of his and install of my red lights on his car. But he is expecting too much and we couldn't make a deal.