Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 03-08-2019, 03:09 PM   #15
fdny

Drives: 2019 ZL1 (Factory Ordered)
I try and attend every year and will be heading down Friday through Sunday. Missed last year, but the weather was really bad, so did not miss much. I stay at the Paradise Plaza Inn on 9th. Probably one of the best spots......but as stated earlier in this thread, it gets stupid crazy at night (and well into the morning) - and nothing against our 4x4 Truck friends, but those diesels really get out of hand. I am amazed more people don't get killed or injured. OC several years back was extremely strict and had heavy patrol - cops on bikes, cops walking, checking between cars as you are stopped at lights, bulb out, over, no front license plate, over, etc......well, a lot of complaints went back to the city and they "relaxed" the patrols. Money talks I suppose. I'm all for having a good time, but there needs to be something in the middle. For those who have not been, it is truly an amazing time and event. I would recommend making hotel or accommodations asap. By now I would think most places are already sold out. Typically you see in upwards of 5,000 cars and trucks, and things get jammed up at times, so just relax and enjoy the "sites". Lots of Mustangs.....but then again, lots of everything, lol. Many businesses and restaurants host shows during the day and cruise ins at night. But like some others, I usually park at night, grab my chair and my cooler, sit back and watch the show. Let's hope for some good weather. It would be really cool if we could get a group from the forum and select a location/car show to all meet up. There is a lot going on. Be sure to check out the convention center as well. Hope to see some of you there.

Trying Patiently to Wait
fdny is offline   Reply With Quote