Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Suspension / Chassis / Brakes

AWE Tuning

Old 06-28-2022, 09:51 AM   #1
CamaroCracka

Drives: 2010 Turbo LS3
Gen 6 ZL1 Brakes

I picked up these brakes on the Camaro6 forum and then picked up the front rotors locally and the pads and lines online. These are essentially like an iron z28 brake. The rotors measure over 15 inches. I was going put these on my vert since I always run 20" wheels on it, but since Niche decided to hide the valve stem behind the wheel face, it appears the calipers will hit the valve stem. My options are move the Niche wheels to the turbo car and put it's ZL1 wheels on the vert, or buy new wheels for the vert, neither of which I really want to do. I'm looking to either work out a deal for GenV style ZL1 calipers (I believe the Gen6 1LE and C7 Z06 calipers are the same) and cash or parts, or sell the set outright. The calipers are extremely low mileage and the rotors are in great shape with just a bit of flash rust. The pads and lines are new never opened. The only thing I would be willing to separate is the rear ZL1 rotors as I never really intended to use them. Otherwise, it would have to sell as a kit. Let me know what you have. $1300 plus shipping for everything. Willing to meet someone locally as well.
Attached Images

2011 Vert - 416/w 230/236 .612/.602 115lsa, 1LE suspension w/32mm rear bar. Z28 diff.
CamaroCracka is offline   Reply With Quote