Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > USA - California

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 02-08-2017, 07:18 PM   #15
BluVel Camaro

Drives: 2016 Camaro 1LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by NITRA10 View Post
Dont feel too bad bro.... I had a dealer tell me my roof wrap was the reason my exhaust was completely messed up.

My situation with the car is about done. I will be giving it back within the coming month.

Thinking about getting a stingray...

If anyone is having issues, let me know. This Attorney has helped 5 people on Camaro6 so far.
Haha such idiots, they'll come up with anything for an excuse .
BluVel Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 04:21 PM   #16
NITRA10

Drives: 16 Camaro SS
Bump for Visibility
NITRA10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 09:02 PM   #17
bigpunn03

Drives: 2010 2LT RS
Quote:
Bump for Visibility
Can you help me out in Ohio?
bigpunn03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 11:20 AM   #18
NITRA10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpunn03 View Post
Can you help me out in Ohio?
I think an Ohio attorney would have to handle the matter.

Google Lemon law attorneys in your area and contact one.

Good luck bro!
Old 04-07-2017, 02:32 AM   #19
NowaChevyGuy

Drives: 2016 Camaro LT1 RS Black on Black
GM apparently opened up the gates to avoid any bad press so take things back without much fight, which is exactly what happened to my car. Woman bought it, came back in 5200 miles says it cuts out on her. Techs check it, nothing. She comes back, says it died again. On her third trip in they do a GM Buy Back. Sent to car from Escondido to Michigan for testing. They found nothing. Sent it back to Riverside and this is where our hero (me) swooped in and snagged this 6200mi loaded little 2016 3.6L for....... Drum Rolll please..... 21K

Still under 3/5 year and at that price I couldn't pass it. I love the car, worse yet I was a Ford man all my life.

So being on the other end, I am a big fan of the sell back

https://ibb.co/ncJE0a

NowaChevyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 12:03 PM   #20
NITRA10

Gorgeous car!

But.....I can assure you GM wouldn't buy back unless there was a verified concern with the car.

Im sure when it spend some time in Michigan, it got taken care of.

ENJOY YOUR BEAUTIFUL CAR!
Old 04-07-2017, 10:35 PM   #21
BamBam2SS

Drives: 2017 2SS/M6 W/MRC & NPP
I already have a lemon law attorney I used in the past that I had to email tonight to my disappointment.

I was working the Chevrolet/GM in trying to get a buyback/exchange for paint issues on my 2017 2SS... Long story short, Paint is messed up pretty badly and 7 or so attempts later. It's just getting worse.

They declined, The adviser "Chris" literally acknowledged that the paint issues negatively affect the value, By saying that he noted it to GM's legal team when he sent the request in... But said, Since it doesn't affect the operation of the car and only it's value they declined it. I tried to argue with him that it qualifies for a lemon law buyback in this state and all he could say was "I just know what they tell me".

So, I emailed the service manager at the dealership I've been going to all this time with pictures pointing to all 64 current defects... And after some consideration, I started the process of filing arbitration through BBB then emailed the lemon law attorney I used in the past maybe have him take over because I figure going through BBB on my own is going to get tiresome and I have a less likely chance of winning that way.

I just wanted to exchange it for another one in a lighter color hoping that the paint wouldn't be so bad on silver... But if I have to start all over again, By getting my money back then I won't be returning to Chevrolet again. Might try my luck with a 2018 Mustang or a BMW 3/4 Series.
BamBam2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 10:46 AM   #22
NITRA10

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamBam2SS View Post
I already have a lemon law attorney I used in the past that I had to email tonight to my disappointment.

I was working the Chevrolet/GM in trying to get a buyback/exchange for paint issues on my 2017 2SS... Long story short, Paint is messed up pretty badly and 7 or so attempts later. It's just getting worse.

They declined, The adviser "Chris" literally acknowledged that the paint issues negatively affect the value, By saying that he noted it to GM's legal team when he sent the request in... But said, Since it doesn't affect the operation of the car and only it's value they declined it. I tried to argue with him that it qualifies for a lemon law buyback in this state and all he could say was "I just know what they tell me".

So, I emailed the service manager at the dealership I've been going to all this time with pictures pointing to all 64 current defects... And after some consideration, I started the process of filing arbitration through BBB then emailed the lemon law attorney I used in the past maybe have him take over because I figure going through BBB on my own is going to get tiresome and I have a less likely chance of winning that way.

I just wanted to exchange it for another one in a lighter color hoping that the paint wouldn't be so bad on silver... But if I have to start all over again, By getting my money back then I won't be returning to Chevrolet again. Might try my luck with a 2018 Mustang or a BMW 3/4 Series.
Ouch....

Let me know if you want a second opponion. Ill pass contact information for the GM lemon attorney.
Old 04-24-2017, 11:08 AM   #23
NITRA10

Last week with the Camaro!

Hold your breath guys..........Im getting a Prius to daily for a while.

Also, If youre having issues with your car, let me know!
Old 04-25-2017, 12:04 PM   #24
J_MENIS

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Last week with the Camaro!

Hold your breath guys..........Im getting a Prius to daily for a while.

Also, If youre having issues with your car, let me know!
Can you PM my the info please, I just bought one with 4K miles on it. And it already has a check engine.
Just want the info for safety , incase it has further issues
Thanks
J_MENIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 01:17 PM   #25
NITRA10

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_MENIS View Post
Can you PM my the info please, I just bought one with 4K miles on it. And it already has a check engine.
Just want the info for safety , incase it has further issues
Thanks
PM sent bro....

Good luck
Old 05-08-2017, 01:25 AM   #26
CHUY_HURTADO

Drives: 2017 CAMARO SS SUMMIT WHITE
Wind noise

So I've taken my car to the dealer 5-6 times for the same issue and they cannot fix the issue. I want to do a buy back and get a ZL1, any advise?
CHUY_HURTADO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 01:08 PM   #27
NITRA10

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHUY_HURTADO View Post
So I've taken my car to the dealer 5-6 times for the same issue and they cannot fix the issue. I want to do a buy back and get a ZL1, any advise?
PM sent
Old 05-12-2017, 01:12 PM   #28
NITRA10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SS 1LE View Post
I think I've been in about 11 times since I got her. Most electrical related.

Buy back and ZL1 upgrade is my wet dream.
PM sent. Call the dude, 11 times is a done deal basically especially if its electrical.

Im looking at ZL1 or Vette GS after they bought mine back. Options!