Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Wheels / Tires

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 12-08-2015, 12:03 PM   #1
BestWheelDeals

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Wink >>> NEW FERRADA EXTREME CONCAVE WHEELS 20"

Ferrada is a new company, but was launched and is headed by a group of guys with tons of experience in the custom wheel industry; and that translates into great designs and great quality. Please have a peek at their sexy concave models below, and PM us with any question. These are perfect fit on all 5Th Gen Camaro Models.

Available Sizes For Camaro Fitment: 20x9, 20x10.5

FR1 Matted Black

FR1 Machine Silver

FR1 Matte Bronze Gloss Black Lip

FR2 Matted Black

[IMG]FR2 Machine Silver[/IMG]

FR3 Matted Black

FR3 Machine Silver

FR4 Is in production

FR 1-2-3 Matte Bronze Gloss Black Lip

Camaro5 Vendors since 2010. Authorized Distributors: Stance | Rohana | Niche Wheels | XO Luxury | TSW | RSR | MRR | VS-Forged | Vertini | Ferrada | Ace Alloy | BC Forged | Forgestar | Foose | Continental | Michelin | Nitto | Mickey Thompson | Hankook and all major tire brands
BestWheelDeals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 06:09 PM   #2
QmaroSS
No regrets the red one!

Drives: 2012 Victory Red 2SS
Please tell me that you will have the FR3 silver in 22s.
StainlessWorks LT (JetHot Coating) + HFC + Performance Connect, 3" SW Retro Cat-back, Roto-Fab CF CAI, Bo White PO TB, R1Concepts Drilled-Slotted Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads, AirLift Performance 3H suspension, MPD1 Rear Spoiler, Heritage Grill w/ Red SS Sparks Emblem, SLP Front Splitter, NightOwl V2 Halo Kit, Roto-Fab Red Engine cover w/ CF Plenum & Fuse Box Cover

QmaroSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 08:57 AM   #3
BestWheelDeals

Quote:
Originally Posted by QmaroSS View Post

I'll look into it, and hit you back; keep fingers crossed.

Camaro5 Vendors since 2010. Authorized Distributors: Stance | Rohana | Niche Wheels | XO Luxury | TSW | RSR | MRR | VS-Forged | Vertini | Ferrada | Ace Alloy | BC Forged | Forgestar | Foose | Continental | Michelin | Nitto | Mickey Thompson | Hankook and all major tire brands
Old 12-11-2015, 04:11 PM   #4
BestWheelDeals

Quote:
Originally Posted by QmaroSS View Post
The projection for 22" is for late 2016.

Looking to go "Beast Mode?" No need to look further.

Old 12-11-2015, 04:51 PM   #5
QmaroSS
No regrets the red one!

Drives: 2012 Victory Red 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by BestWheelDeals View Post
The projection for 22" is for late 2016.

Looking to go "Beast Mode?" No need to look further.
Well, I don't think so much Beast Mode but I do like the look of the five spoke wheel with silver face and chrome lip in a 22. Much like the D2Forged CV2 Deep Concave but that wheel is soooooo expensive.

Could you PM me a package price on the 20s with 265 & 315 Pirelli tires? I really don't want 20s but I do want to get an idea of the price point for these wheels. I will wait until late 2016 for the 22s if I have to.
StainlessWorks LT (JetHot Coating) + HFC + Performance Connect, 3" SW Retro Cat-back, Roto-Fab CF CAI, Bo White PO TB, R1Concepts Drilled-Slotted Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads, AirLift Performance 3H suspension, MPD1 Rear Spoiler, Heritage Grill w/ Red SS Sparks Emblem, SLP Front Splitter, NightOwl V2 Halo Kit, Roto-Fab Red Engine cover w/ CF Plenum & Fuse Box Cover

QmaroSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 07:47 AM   #6
BestWheelDeals

PM heading your way. Thanks.

Old 12-12-2015, 08:25 AM   #7
chozn4service

Drives: 2016 SS w/2SS A8 Blue Velvet
None of these offerings can come in chrome can they? If not, do you have anything that comes close to the FR2 or FR3 in 22" chrome?

I got my ROHONA RC10's from you guys (Mike) and love them but as I've stated before, I need to step my game up to a chrome wheel. I still have the VRedestein tires and since I've gotten this package from BWD's ready to mount, I've got less than 1900 on them. Still longing for a chrome wheel.

Thanks!

Joe
Indy
Old 12-12-2015, 09:37 AM   #8
Caseyls3

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/RS Convertible
Man I like the FR2 - wish it came in a 11 or 12 inch width!

2011 Camaro SS/RS Vert - Jewel Red Tintcoat, 6M, 231/247 Comp Cam, Kooks headers, Borla ATAK, ATI under drive pulley, Richmond 4.10s, LS9 clutch, Hurst shifter, BMR Springs
Caseyls3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2015, 12:10 PM   #9
BestWheelDeals

Quote:
None of these offerings can come in chrome can they? If not, do you have anything that comes close to the FR2 or FR3 in 22" chrome?

I got my ROHONA RC10's from you guys (Mike) and love them but as I've stated before, I need to step my game up to a chrome wheel. I still have the VRedestein tires and since I've gotten this package from BWD's ready to mount, I've got less than 1900 on them. Still longing for a chrome wheel.

Thanks!

Joe
Indy

Joe, I know the set up we did for you; looks amazing on your car. Now, thing with chrome is companies are shying away from chrome, so not much our there. Have a look at Lexani CSS-10 and hit me back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caseyls3 View Post
Man I like the FR2 - wish it came in a 11 or 12 inch width!
Believe me, that 20x10.5 deep concave hits hard on SS- and you'll still be running a 315 tire.

Old 12-19-2015, 09:11 PM   #10
BestWheelDeals

Without doubt. Heavy hitters

Old 12-19-2015, 09:23 PM   #11
djbarfoot

Drives: 2015 2SS M6
Are these two piece wheels? Can they be powder coated two tone?
djbarfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 07:47 PM   #12
BestWheelDeals

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbarfoot View Post
Are these two piece wheels? Can they be powder coated two tone?
These are 1 Piece pressure cast. Shoot me a pm with finishes you have in mind.

Thanks.

Old 12-29-2015, 07:54 PM   #13
chozn4service

Drives: 2016 SS w/2SS A8 Blue Velvet
>>> NEW FERRADA EXTREME CONCAVE WHEELS 20"

I think I'm gonna want the ones on the right when available in 22". Those would look sick on my car. Quote me a package as you did my RC10 setup, all season tire, lugs, TPMS, mounted and balanced as before and the nicely tuck for my lowered 1" on all corners 2SSRS.
Send more pic to jdixoncuts@sbcglobal.net when you can. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-30-2015, 06:19 PM   #14
BestWheelDeals

Quote:
Originally Posted by chozn4service View Post
I think I'm gonna want the ones on the right when available in 22". Those would look sick on my car. Quote me a package as you did my RC10 setup, all season tire, lugs, TPMS, mounted and balanced as before and the nicely tuck for my lowered 1" on all corners 2SSRS.
Send more pic to jdixoncuts@sbcglobal.net when you can. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Will do. We look forward to assisting you with a new hard-hitting look for your Camaro- one that will be hard to copy lol.

Thanks

Tags
camaro bronze wheels, camaro wheels, deep concave camaro wheels