Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 01-26-2016, 12:11 PM   #1
Kobra_Klutch

Drives: Mountain Bike
Cool Drove a 2SS yesterday finally.

It was in Mosaic black, NPP, MRC, and w/auto. My decision is made. I was on the fence between this and a Challenger Scat pack. This is the car I've been waiting for, it felt right and pushed all the right buttons. I don't know how many times I said "wow" out loud while driving it; thoroughly impressed. I went through touring, sport, and track mode...noticed how the steering tightened and how the exhaust adjusted accordingly. I will get one once they offer a different spoiler. The spoiler doesn't look as bad in person as the pix imho but I'd rather wait until a nice dovetail is offered. I will wait a year or so to see what improvements they will make and go from there but this is the car for me. I'm in no rush to buy today..patience is a virtue. The test drive told me that I'd rather look cool (Scat pack) and be able to perform like a sports car; with muscle car prowess. Team Camaro should never have to pay for their dinners again.

Klutch.
Kobra_Klutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 12:18 PM   #2
nvrsatisfied

Drives: 2016 SS
A blade spoiler is already offered
nvrsatisfied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 12:23 PM   #3
Kobra_Klutch

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvrsatisfied View Post
A blade spoiler is already offered
Is that option available to see/choose from Chevrolet.com while building the car? Thanks in advance.

Klutch
Old 01-26-2016, 12:26 PM   #4
nvrsatisfied

Drives: 2016 SS
It's not listed on Chevrolet.com, but you can add it as a LPO option when you place the order at the dealership.
nvrsatisfied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 12:28 PM   #5
Kobra_Klutch

Quote:
It's not listed on Chevrolet.com, but you can add it as a LPO option when you place the order at the dealership.
Roger that...I'll take another look at it..
Old 01-26-2016, 12:42 PM   #6
Kobra_Klutch

Quote:
Sifted through some other posts on the spoiler subject and I'll have to wait it out until a better spoiler is offered as a optional item and not have to worry about excess holes and having two spoilers (1 unwanted).
Old 01-26-2016, 01:15 PM   #7
DMC75

Drives: 2016 Black M6 2SS NPP, MRC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobra_Klutch View Post
Sifted through some other posts on the spoiler subject and I'll have to wait it out until a better spoiler is offered as a optional item and not have to worry about excess holes and having two spoilers (1 unwanted).
How many spoilers do you think they are going to offer? Unless they change the stock spoiler or allow an option for spoiler delete (which i wish they would), the holes are going to be the same. I doubt you are going to see multiple spoilers available from the factory build.
DMC75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 03:10 PM   #8
AN0NYM0US

Drives: .
Drove a 2SS yesterday finally.

Same here, deciding between the challenger scat pack or the Camaro, leaning toward the Camaro for better speed and handling but the scat pack just looks badass...
AN0NYM0US is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 03:31 PM   #9
Brad009

Drives: 2016 Mosaic Black on Red 2SS
Since the spoiler is not universally loved, there will will be aftermarket spoilers available soon.
Brad009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 04:14 PM   #10
Kobra_Klutch

Quote:
Originally Posted by AN0NYM0US View Post
Same here, deciding between the challenger scat pack or the Camaro, leaning toward the Camaro for better speed and handling but the scat pack just looks badass...
I prefer the looks of the Challenger..it is the best looking imho.. I like the way they have the black dove-tailed spoiler on the scat pack too. But I'm reserving these comments to looks only.