Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic modifications (exterior and interior)

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 03-05-2020, 06:33 PM   #1
James_Shuman

Drives: Chevrolet Camaro LT
LT Touch Screen Radio Bezel Painting and Programming

Hello All, I am new to this forum and to the 5th Generation Camaros. A few days ago I purchased a 2015 Chevrolet Camaro LT with 73,366 miles and noticed a few dings and scratches on the interior, but the most noticeable blemish is on the left side of the radio bezel. It's not a big deal, but now that I noticed it, I can't stop thinking about it and looking at it.

The first question I have is what is the color used on the bezel? I have the clear coat to put on after, but it looks like a gray, but darker, and is the same color as the shifter plate. The second question is if I remove the bezel and unplug it from the "brain" of the radio, will the radio need to be reprogrammed?

Glad to be here and excited to be driving a Camaro. I daily drove and currently am restoring my 1989 Pontiac Formula from 2012 to 2017, but was driving a Pontiac G6 before this car, so I am familiar with older Camaros and Firebirds, but know very little about the 5th gens.
James_Shuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 12:16 AM   #2
Lemmy Camaro
Theoren Hanks

Drives: 17 Camaro SS
I would post this up in Camaro5 not Camaro6. They would be able to get you probably the exact color codes so you can match it along with some extra information to help you out. Unfortunately the majority of us here are not familiar with 5th gens including myself
Lemmy Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote