Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > V8 and V6 Transmissions / Driveline (6L80 / 6L50 / TR6060 / AY6)

Old 06-06-2014, 12:20 PM   #1
quualudes

Drives: 2015 1SS 1LE MPP
Will a '14 1LE diff fit in my '13 LS manual?

Tried searching the forums and googling but could not figure it out... Will a '14 1LE diff fit in my 13' LS manual? I know I can do gears, but I am figuring the gear only installation costs will be so much that getting a full 1LE diff might be a better, and quicker, option.

Thanks for your insight!!!
quualudes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 09:36 AM   #2
quualudes

Drives: 2015 1SS 1LE MPP
I could not find any differences in the differential part numbers over the last few years, so I think I am good to go (and I finally I found where others have done this swap). All this is good because the wife purchased the 2014 1LE differential in question for me and it comes with the 1LE axles so all I seem to be needing is the right hubs, correct axle nuts, some washer/shim thing and some time quality time on a friends lift to get it all install!

And I finally have a place to put the Pedder's diff bushes that I purchased last year.
quualudes is offline   Reply With Quote