Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 03-23-2016, 10:15 PM   #1
JohnnyBfromPeoria

Drives: 2012 LS M6, Black
F/S 2012 Camaro 1LS IPF S/C

For Sale, Phoenix, AZ car, 2012 Camaro 1LS, Black/Black, IPF Supercharger system. 30K miles on car, 15K with S/C. ASA GT-5 Aluminum Wheels (I no longer have the steelies it came with when I bought the car new) which are approx. 9.5 lbs lighter than stock steel wheels. VMax ported throttle body. HuperOptik window tint https://huperoptikusa.com/automotive/

Everything else is stock. I used the car for the first two years I owned it as a work vehicle when I was a wholesale sales rep, but now I drive one mile to work and hop into a company vehicle all day, so as a result, I tend to drive one of my SUV's instead of this car. I have changed the oil the past two years based on time rather than mileage.

I am the original owner and I have done all the maintenance myself, as well as the installation of the IPF system, which has been a flawless setup. The car appears to be stock even with the hood up and only the supercharger whistle gives it away while driving. I saved all the original parts removed when I installed the S/C. The vehicle can also be easily converted to bypass the S/C and run as original by changing out the accessory drive belt, if desired. S/C idler pulleys have been upgraded from the original kit and IPF mistakenly sent me an extra set of them, so I just stuck them in the glove box in case I ever needed them.

I've never dyno'd, raced, rallied or dragstripped the car, so I have no idea how fast/powerful/quick it is compared to stock or any other car. I won't let anybody drive it until they buy it, but I will take you for a ride if you're serious; it's seriously quick if pushed, yet I cannot see a difference in fuel mileage if it is driven sensibly. It will return 30 mpg on flat, open highway. The tune in the program does require premium fuel, which is not ordinarily the case with the LFX engine.

Never smoked in. Professionally maintained exterior (the only thing I don't do myself). The only factory option on the car is floor mats. And I don't have any stickers or badges to scrape off. No door dings (miracle). No curb rash on wheels. Minor body wear from inanimate objects while car was sitting still and minding its own business. I am over the age of 50, not high school Harry, so I haven't beat on this thing and it's all out there to see. Maintenance log is filled out in the owner's manual, always synthetic oil, NAPA gold filters.

I bought, built and maintained this car for myself. It may not be for you, but if it is, you can get a good one. No leaks. It does not consume oil. Everything works. No engine lights and everything necessary to pass any emissions standards are in place. I just don't drive this car any more and it is time for it to go.

Serious inquiries only. The only trade I'm interested in is trading for the money I'm asking for. Do not waste my time; I will not waste yours.

Here's a couple of pictures; Camaro folks know what this is, so there really aren't any surprises here.

$16,500

John B.
Attached Images

1986 Mitsubishi Montero 2.4l FI Transplant
JohnnyBfromPeoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 03:47 AM   #2
JohnnyBfromPeoria

Drives: 2012 LS M6, Black
BTT
JohnnyBfromPeoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 03:29 PM   #3
JohnnyBfromPeoria