Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Specific Models / Packages > Camaro 1LE Forum

Old 11-09-2015, 12:29 PM   #29
USMUCL

Drives: 2014 Red Camaro 1SS 1LE
Touche
USMUCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 06:13 PM   #30
ASimmons04

Drives: 2015 AGM 2SS RS 1LE
Congrats! I love that color! That would have been my choice but by the time I ordered mine that color was no longer available :(
ASimmons04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 10:15 PM   #31
todd69gs

Drives: 2014 Crystal Red 1LE 2SS
Welcome to the CRT club brother!
todd69gs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 10:53 AM   #32
CapeCruisin
Daily Driver 24/7 365

Drives: '15 CRT 2SS/RS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glushenij View Post
Congrats!!! Post pic when u get guards ( I'm thinking to get set too)
Will do! I bought them from Amazon (sold by ZL1addons) so I'll report on the quality/effect too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASimmons04 View Post
Congrats! I love that color! That would have been my choice but by the time I ordered mine that color was no longer available :(
Thanks! AGM looks killer on 1LEs though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by todd69gs View Post
Welcome to the CRT club brother!
Thanks man.
CapeCruisin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 10:59 AM   #33
CapeCruisin
Daily Driver 24/7 365

Wasn't really my intention to use this as a build journal, but I like hanging out with you guys in this forum so I'll just keep posting here

I polished the exhaust tips too. They came out great. I only spent a couple minutes doing this - I'm sure if I spent more time I could've made them look even better.

Left is before, right is after. Not sure if the tips were ever polished before, but I presume they weren't. So the left has approx 6000 miles on it.
Attached Images

Old 11-10-2015, 02:48 PM   #34
todd69gs

Drives: 2014 Crystal Red 1LE 2SS
Looks good. What'd you use?
todd69gs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 02:54 PM   #35
CapeCruisin
Daily Driver 24/7 365

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMUCL View Post
OP, you need to quit with the car until you get some yard work done. Just sayin.
This Sunday will be rake day :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by todd69gs View Post
Looks good. What'd you use?
http://www.amazon.com/Mothers-05101-...others+mag+and
Old 11-10-2015, 04:49 PM   #36
rgrmoreira13

Drives: 2015 2SS 1LE
Congrats on getting the 1LE
I did the same thing in August
I originally had a 1LS (no features whatsoever)
And then I got my 1LE with Nav,Sunroof, and NPP exhaust . Best investment ever. And a enormous difference in power and handling. That extra 100 HP is awesome along with that exhaust note. Barely use my radio just to hear that exhaust note.

TSP Stage 2 Boosted Cam 227/235 at 114 LSA
Fore Innovation Triple pump staged (Walbro 342 primary and 2x Walbro 450 secondaries)
Procharger D1x with a 3.85 pulley
ID1050x Injectors
Flex Fuel Sensor
Monster LT1 Twin Disk Clutch
Holley Sniper Efi Intake Manifold
NW 103mm Boosted TB
747rwhp at 12psi on E85
rgrmoreira13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 05:39 PM   #37
quualudes

Drives: 2015 1SS 1LE MPP
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgrmoreira13 View Post
And then I got my 1LE with Nav,Sunroof, and NPP exhaust . Best investment ever. And a enormous difference in power and handling. That extra 100 HP is awesome along with that exhaust note. Barely use my radio just to hear that exhaust note.
Hell yeah man! I traded my fully bolted on '13 LS two weeks ago for a new 1SS/1LE/NPP. Absolute looooooove!! To be honest, I actually did a really good job on the suspension upgrading the LS, enough so that the 1LE took me by surprise in how close I got - but the money I shelled out to do that... Yeah... I wouldn't do that again. But at the same time, you work with what you can get at the time. I loved my LS, but she grew up!!!
quualudes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 06:48 PM   #38
paul84043

Drives: 2015 Camaro 2SS RS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapeCruisin View Post
I am a lazy young millennial that would rather spend time either
1) drinking beer
2) eating food
3) detailing my car
4) driving my car
5) playing videogames
6) drinking beer

instead of doing yard word...

but yes, time to start raking the leaves... I hear it builds character which my generation can lack
I hear a nice tuned LS3 makes a great leaf blower....
paul84043 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 02:06 PM   #39
CapeCruisin
Daily Driver 24/7 365

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgrmoreira13 View Post
Awesome! Isn't it like a completely different car? Literally everything was upgraded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quualudes View Post
Hell yeah man! I traded my fully bolted on '13 LS two weeks ago for a new 1SS/1LE/NPP. Absolute looooooove!! To be honest, I actually did a really good job on the suspension upgrading the LS, enough so that the 1LE took me by surprise in how close I got - but the money I shelled out to do that... Yeah... I wouldn't do that again. But at the same time, you work with what you can get at the time. I loved my LS, but she grew up!!!
Sweet! I would've loved to make my sixxer as badass as possible, but from a price point of view, it was a much better decision to just upgrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul84043 View Post
I hear a nice tuned LS3 makes a great leaf blower....
The mental imagery here is hilarious... just driving around the lawn in reverse feathering the clutch and flooring the gas when the clutch isn't engaged... roll back another couple feet, floor the gas again, watch the leaves relocate to the neighbors yard... i love it hahaha!
Old 11-11-2015, 02:11 PM   #40
CapeCruisin
Daily Driver 24/7 365

Finally getting used to the HUD today and decided to use the G-Meter display with the simple MPH readout in front of it. I was kinda bummed that the G-Meter HUD mode didn't have a tach readout simultaneously.

Until I decided to drive a bit "spiritedly" and saw that ABOVE the MPH readout, when you are increasing your RPMS, you'll actually get a tach shift light letting you know when its time to shift! That's ****ing awesome! Once you hit about 3800-4000 RPMS, green arrows show up and start moving inward as you're going up the RPM band.. then change color to yellow when its almost time... and then to red when its DEFINITELY time to shift. So damn cool.

People are amazed that this car has all these features but no push button start. Whatever. Push button start is cool and everything, but its not a requirement in my little world.
Old 11-18-2015, 01:49 PM   #41
CapeCruisin
Daily Driver 24/7 365

Intake UPGRADE! Before/after

Z28 CAI installed. Low-middle power band butt dyno approves - Its still just as scary at WOT as it was before.

There is a more noticeable wooshing sound from the front of the car. I think its breathing a lot better now.
Attached Images

Old 11-21-2015, 06:21 PM   #42
bub

Drives: '17 1SS 1LE & '15 Corvette Z06
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapeCruisin View Post
Intake UPGRADE! Before/after

Z28 CAI installed. Low-middle power band butt dyno approves - Its still just as scary at WOT as it was before.

There is a more noticeable wooshing sound from the front of the car. I think its breathing a lot better now.
Hey...you should put your stock oil cap and PCV back on for the street, especially with winter coming....

The black can looking separator inserted in the oil fill location in these pics is only intended for the track, and the manual cautions against its use o the street and especially not in winter cold weather conditions (something related to condensation I'd assume).

You may have to dig up a replacement PCV line form a dealer along with a cap to restore the PCV functionality as there is a cap on the PCV also (a push on rubber thing). Mine was set up at the dealership this way (improper PDI) and I made them fix it before I took delivery.

Otherwise, nice looking ride and great find!
bub is offline   Reply With Quote