Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 11-29-2016, 08:27 PM   #1
Eric SS
#becauseracecar

Drives: 2016 SS Sedan, 2016 Camaro SS
"Favorite" steering wheel buttons skip around channels

This is getting really annoying. I have 3 pages of favorite stations saved. I use the left steering wheel controls to flip through them. However, half the time it seems like it will jump back 3 or 4 stations. So It'll go SXM 2, 9, 10, 34, then back to 2 instead of going to whatever comes after 34 in my list and then it'll maybe work for 9 stations and skip back 2-3 stations again. It doesn't matter if I go up or down. I'll be flipping and say "oh, this song was on another stations too" and look down and see that it's on that station that it was on 4 clicks ago. Does anyone else have this glitch?
Eric SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 09:42 PM   #2
moonrider

Drives: 2016 2SS
Mine also goes back a few presets, it's really annoying.
moonrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 09:55 PM   #3
Homer2

Drives: 50th Anni.. coming home 11/01
I don't have that issue - and I think I have close to 50 presets when I roll through them
Built Sept 16/2016 - #2681 of 5955. She came home with me 11/01/16. 50th Anni, 2SS, A8, NPP, NGM Rock Guards, Footwell Lighting, Black Bow Ties, Street Warrior Rotors and Pads, Ceramic Pro, 3M PPF, Oracle Ghosted Side Markers, Kooks 2" headers w/hi flow cats. GPI Stage 1 Cam installed at 305,000 kms.
Homer2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 05:18 AM   #4
brihorse
Detroit Muscle

Drives: 68 C10 Stepside,87 Grand Natl
My 2016 has it.
Old 12-02-2016, 08:08 AM   #5
Eric SS
#becauseracecar

Thanks guys. There is clearly some sort of software glitch. I'll add it to my list of issues...
Old 12-21-2016, 09:09 PM   #6
YukonXL

Drives: YukonXL
Hi Eric SS, were you able to resolve this? I have a 2016 GMC Yukon XL Denali and I have the same exact issue. Was searching on the web to see if anyone had the same issue and ended up here. I did suspect it may be a GM wide issue, but nonetheless relieved to see I'm not the only one with this problem.
YukonXL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 01:56 PM   #7
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by YukonXL View Post
Hi Eric SS, were you able to resolve this? I have a 2016 GMC Yukon XL Denali and I have the same exact issue. Was searching on the web to see if anyone had the same issue and ended up here. I did suspect it may be a GM wide issue, but nonetheless relieved to see I'm not the only one with this problem.
Hi YukonXL,

I'm sorry to hear you seem to be experiencing this concern in your vehicle as well, and do apologize for any frustration caused. To clarify, have you been able to bring this to the attention of your certified dealer?

If it'd be of interest, I'd be more than willing to get in contact with them to look into this matter further. Please feel free to send us a private message including your VIN, full contact information, current mileage, and preferred dealer.

Thank you!

Angela O.
Chevrolet Customer Care
Old 12-28-2016, 05:54 PM   #8
Eric SS
#becauseracecar

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukonXL View Post
Sorry I just saw this. I am still having the issue. Thanks.