Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > USA - Mid-Atlantic

Phastek Performance

Old 08-02-2021, 08:44 AM   #1
1LEASYE

Drives: 2018 Camaro 1SS 1LE
Central Virginia Independent Shops

Are there any notable independent shops that can provide decent maintenance type work on our cars in Central Virginia?

I'm just talking about basic stuff (trans/diff/oil fluid changes, alignments, brake rotor replacements etc.)

Due to my current lack of options, I'm not able to do any maintenance type work myself at home plus stuff that I do before track days and it's hard to find a reputable shop that can do at least all of what I described above in one place.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Old 08-10-2021, 12:51 PM   #2
04lss

Drives: 21 Camaro, 99 Tahoe, 14 audi s4
I'm a BIG fan of Delta V motorsports in Richmond. They specialize on euro sfuff but have and will happily work on anything. I took my 12 volvo s60 in to have them mount and ballance some brand new OEM wheels. And they went so far as to put towels on the wheels to prevent scuffing as they loaded them on the tire machine. They also do the best alignments in the city.

They will do things from an Oil change, to full suspension installs. They aligned my mustang and checked over the suspension after I installed coilovers. Not the cheapest shop, but id trust them with any of my cars.

Fun fact they have a BMW that they track as a shop car, and they have been known to be the tech inspection at various NASA events.
04lss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2021, 06:54 PM   #3
1LEASYE

Drives: 2018 Camaro 1SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04lss View Post
I'm a BIG fan of Delta V motorsports in Richmond. They specialize on euro sfuff but have and will happily work on anything. I took my 12 volvo s60 in to have them mount and ballance some brand new OEM wheels. And they went so far as to put towels on the wheels to prevent scuffing as they loaded them on the tire machine. They also do the best alignments in the city.

They will do things from an Oil change, to full suspension installs. They aligned my mustang and checked over the suspension after I installed coilovers. Not the cheapest shop, but id trust them with any of my cars.

Fun fact they have a BMW that they track as a shop car, and they have been known to be the tech inspection at various NASA events.
Thanks for this Ive actually heard about them for years but didn't know they did all this I thought of that.