Homepage Garage Wiki Register Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > ZL1 Discussions

JUICEDMOTORSPORTS

Old 03-16-2017, 01:26 PM   #57
Jerry&Denise

Drives: 2016 1 SS Hyper Blue Metallic
Not sure what everyone's problem is. GuitarmageddanZL1 (Nick) is hard working dude. He actually works in a Steel Mill. I actually met him at a car meet in Lancaster over the summer, and he was really cool. Never met StreetSpeed717 (Mike). Although he seems like a nice guy, he does come off a little douchy at times.
that's my 2 cents.
Jerry&Denise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 01:55 PM   #58
clanky
Hyper Blue 2016 Camaro 2S

Drives: 16 Hyper Blue2SS NPP MagRide 6M NAV
They're not that bad Streetspeed and Nick (especially compared to the others no Youtube) Yes they're videos could be more stuff actually going down and less of a chit chat.. which they started to do something kind of like TopGear (3rd gear I think they called it?) That would have been cool to take off I miss TopGear.. but all that said I can't stand the Clickbait titles so I unsubbed and quit watching just my opinion is all.

p.s. yes they worked for their money Streetspeed (mike) even did quite a few videos explaining what his daytime job is in Finance and Nick works in a Steel Mill. I mean sure they weren't given a "small loan" of a million dollars from their Dad, but it sounds like they worked for what they got.
clanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 05:01 PM   #59
VAZL1

Drives: 17 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack46 View Post
I'm GOING to the gas station, I think I will make a video about my experience buying a can of soda...........
VAZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 05:15 PM   #60
crossroaddemons

Drives: 1971 Chevy Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAZL1 View Post
We can all laugh and we should. That sort of stuff is funny. If you take yourself too seriously no one would pay attention to you. Look at the videos from the series SH!T ricers say or SH!T Mustang drivers say. Hilarious stuff. Factually speaking I personally have never learned anything from watching these types of videos. The information they present is sometimes flawed and not entirely timely. This forum will put you on the pulse of what's happening. I'm OK with reviews and personal drive time experience since some folks have access to cars or parts I may be considering. Lethal Camaro video on replacing his grill shell or jacking up the car properly is way more informative. Do I want to see some dudes multicolor wrap or hear how loud his exhaust is? Uh not so much. I'm not here to tell anyone what to do. I'm here to share what I've come across with others and learn from them too. If I can help a member find the car they are looking for along the way that's a bonus. Someone helped me find my car. What goes around comes around. As far as soda is concerned I'm not here to drink anyone's pop. For me much of that is rather flat anyway. Cheers.
crossroaddemons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 05:57 PM   #61
Zack46

Drives: 2018 2SS Camaro Hot Wheels Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChevyRules View Post
The content is good, but I can't stand the click bait titles.
I'm with ya there

2018 Camaro 2SS Orange Crush Hot Wheels Limited Edition
Power Sunroof, 8 Speed Auto/Remote Start, NPP Exhaust
Production Sequence Number 98
NEOCC Camaro Club Member

Former Ride: 2016 Camaro 2LT RS V6 Hyper Blue Metallic
Zack46 is offline   Reply With Quote