Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Autos For Sale / Wanted

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 04-25-2023, 02:43 PM   #15
CH1LE

Drives: 2023 Camaro 1SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by 302crossram View Post
I got $1650 below msrp in March
Covid pricing is coming to an end and high interest are taking a bit out of sales.

But like others said he is asking a fair price for a car with 100 miles especially if you can't get one the same week.

If I were in the US I'd buy it, factory ordered mine and waiting until the end of August for delivery. Leaves me with only 6 to 8 weeks to enjoy before it gets too cold to drive.

Good luck with your sale...free bump!
CH1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2023, 08:04 PM   #16
LateBrakeU2

Drives: 15 RH Z/28, 23 RB2SS1LE, 23LT1VOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CH1LE View Post
Covid pricing is coming to an end and high interest are taking a bit out of sales.

But like others said he is asking a fair price for a car with 100 miles especially if you can't get one the same week.

If I were in the US I'd buy it, factory ordered mine and waiting until the end of August for delivery. Leaves me with only 6 to 8 weeks to enjoy before it gets too cold to drive.

Good luck with your sale...free bump!
It should be noted there is a huge disparity in pricing from the left to right coast on any 1 OR 2 SS1LE. Have heard you can get one for MSRP on the east coast, most dealers out west are 5-8k over window and they sell as soon as they land for that. In addition , there are maybe 12 in transit within a 1k mi radius of So Cal " in transit' could mean three months out or a sold unit inbound.
LateBrakeU2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2023, 01:39 AM   #17
HJJR31

Drives: 2023 Camaro 1SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by LateBrakeU2 View Post
It should be noted there is a huge disparity in pricing from the left to right coast on any 1 OR 2 SS1LE. Have heard you can get one for MSRP on the east coast, most dealers out west are 5-8k over window and they sell as soon as they land for that. In addition , there are maybe 12 in transit within a 1k mi radius of So Cal " in transit' could mean three months out or a sold unit inbound.
Can confirm. Someone messed up and temporarily put my car on the sales floor despite it being custom ordered and sold to me. Found a dealer-printed sticker in the glovebox with $3500 in dealer add-ons and another $5000 in ADM, $8500 total. It's a different world on the west coast.
HJJR31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2023, 05:22 AM   #18
Yalego
Account Suspended

Drives: Zl1 1LE
I love the color

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yalego is offline   Reply With Quote