Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 04-24-2009, 07:19 AM   #29
2010 SS RS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM Black Polished
Ambiant Lighting.....The concept had a strip of it along the acrylic instert on the dash and doors. As it moved into production it was found that it reflected onto the windshield at night so it was dropped from the dash. Still on the doors though. No it seems people say they are waiting to buy until it is back on the dash......Seems kind of stupid if that is the reason that they were going to buy was for a strip of light.
418 Stroker, 621RWHP 648 lbs TORQUE Built by Laramie GM Auto Center Tuned by Nick at Mac Autosport. EForce SC, 2 3/4pulley,LPE dual fuel pump, JRE Twin fuel rail upgrade, posi clutch kit, RX oilcatch can and breather, Callies Compstar crankshaft and rods, Racing bearings, CP -13.8 race pistons, steel rings, Comp Cams X6 blower cam, Springs, HD timing chain and tensioner, Doug Thorley Tri Y LT headers, 89.7lb injectors, RPM rollbar, DSS1400 shafts, Simpson 5 pt harness, BMR Toe rods and trailing arms, led lights, RPM input and output shafts
2010 SS RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 07:24 AM   #30
jimmyallgm
RealSick/SuperSport

Drives: fasterThanYours
Send a message via AIM to jimmyallgm
dear GM,
GIVE ME MY MUTHER FLIPPIN CAR ALREADY!!!!! I dont car if my window doesnt index or if the ambient lighting doesnt work.......I WANT MY CaR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yours truly,
Very pissed off 10/13/08 ordering idiot!!!!!!!!!! should have orderd yesterday would probly hvae my car next week!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
jimmyallgm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 07:26 AM   #31
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Drives: 89 IROC 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 SS RS View Post
Ambiant Lighting.....The concept had a strip of it along the acrylic instert on the dash and doors. As it moved into production it was found that it reflected onto the windshield at night so it was dropped from the dash. Still on the doors though. No it seems people say they are waiting to buy until it is back on the dash......Seems kind of stupid if that is the reason that they were going to buy was for a strip of light.
TOTALLY... cool concept but really kinda dumb and pointless. I hate excess interior lights anyhow so I couldn't care less about ABL! Thanks for the reply!
IROCanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 08:04 AM   #32
Croathlete
Danny

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Send a message via AIM to Croathlete
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
But, they ARE working on the parts for those that WANT to replace them.
Is this confirmed?

DON_RAFA describing my Noweeds cutouts - "Very Strong. When I couldn't see you I still heard you. Sounds like your car is pissed at the world."
Croathlete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 08:18 AM   #33
shevyman

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS IOM
well i am like all of you i ordered in november and i am still sitting on code 3000. but i did see a red 2lt rs at my dealer yesterday they got it in that morning. did not notice that the cluster in the ss by the shifter is not there on the lt models. but finally glad to sit in one i got all wet lol
shevyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 08:25 AM   #34
shevyman

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS IOM
plus i am noticeing that the 2ss are out before the 1ss. should be the other way around i thought do the easy ones first.
shevyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 08:28 AM   #35
zzz28zzz

Drives: 2010 Chev Camaro 2SS/RS VR -
I haven't seen one at all. My car is at 3300 still. I am hoping within a month I could
have it in my garage?? Maybe..Hopefully..Prayerfully...KEEPING THE FAITH
Anyway my dillema now is whether or not to go to the dealership to see the car
they are getting in for the unveiling. I have waited this long...I am thinking it could
be kinda cool that my camaro would be the first one I ever saw!!!
zzz28zzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 05:22 PM   #36
StangKiller-SS

Drives: GM products
I did not pre-order. I'm waiting for a test drive & to see it in person first before definitely purchasing. The wait to test drive & see one in person for me seems way too long. I wish they were on the dealers lot now!
StangKiller-SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 01:51 AM   #37
Fast Eddie

Drives: 2010 SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by theshadow1234 View Post
I agree. By Mid-May everyone here will be Happy Campers...
Yeah, my order from last Oct should be accepted to the production system
Fast Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 02:02 AM   #38
IOM_ROCKER

Drives: 2010 Camaro / IOM / SS / RS
As a wise old fisherman told me many moons ago....this is the quiet before the storm....Camaros are on the way.....hang tight for 2 more weeks......we are all in for the ride of a lifetime......enjoy.....:drin king:.....and then some.....
IOM_ROCKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 03:27 AM   #39
fastrat350

Drives: 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Im trying to save my pennies for one, pry wont get it till i graduate from university, that will be the grad present i buy myself
fastrat350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 05:12 AM   #40
mike302

Drives: 1969 RS Z28
Send a message via Yahoo to mike302
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 SS RS View Post

0% financing is available..........pay cash for your car!

I am sick and tired of people expecting something for nothing....thats what is really wrong with our economy. It is people like that that hire illegal immigrants that have no insurance, no licenses, pay no taxes but take away work from legit tradesman that put real Americans to work, and that dont just ship the money out of the community in which they work.

For those that want to wait cause they think something is better on the horizon. Thats all good and well but I think life is too short as it is. Grab life each and every day and enjoy it because you have no idea what tomorrow will bring.
No whats really wrong with our economy is people spending money they don't have and borrowing money they can't pay back! I don't hire illegal immigrants to do anything for me and I don't expect anything for nothing. But if money for nothing is offered like it has been for years now, I would be stupid to pay for it when I can be a patient adult and dare I say it, WAIT for something. Your right, life is short but feeding my family and paying my bills comes before buying a car to have fun with. I paid cash for the last car I bought. It's tough to write a $40,000 check for a vehicle. I just saw an ad in my paper offering 0% financing on the challenger. It will be offered on the camaro too. And I can wait. Thanks for the attack. Have a nice day!
mike302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 03:44 PM   #41
Blue Joe

Drives: 2010 IBM/1SS
If 0% is true for challenger then the car sucks or chrysler is soon out of business.Waiting for 0% might not save you money.Anytime 0% is available you give up discounts to get it.while you wait the price of the camaro could go up $2000 in the next yr and a half.
Blue Joe is offline   Reply With Quote