Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Tuning / Diagnostics

Bigwormgraphix

Old 09-26-2018, 05:33 PM   #1
Stove2782

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2.0 Turbo
Racechip Chip Tuning XLR Throttle Controller

Race Chip XLR Throttle Controller for my 2017 Camaro. The system is very straight forward and easy to install. It comes with two parts, the brain and the controller, though for an extra cost it is available to be used through Bluetooth on a mobile phone. The gas pedal comes off with one bolt, and the brain connects to the original wire, and with the connector on the gas pedal. With the 7 predetermined settings for the throttle controls, it makes the car have a noticeable change in acceleration. The 7 modes range from E+ to R+ (Economy+, Economy, Stock, Sport, Sport+, Race, Race+) Each different setting pair also has its own colour. My personal favourite is the Sport+ mode, making the car feel how it should as if it came straight from the factory. I use the little controller that came in the box, and I ran the wire through the steering column, and up to where I have it now, with the rest of the wire being tucked away under the dash. This works for me as I do not have the HUD, which is where the controls for that would've been. I have not had any warning or check engine lights happen on my car since the install. The product is very simple to use, install, and makes a very noticeable change in the vehicles responsiveness to the gas pedal. I would recommend this product to everyone, because it gives the car more of a high performance feel than how it feels as a stock car.
Stove2782 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 08:29 PM   #2
RaceChip

Drives: Camaro 2.0 Turbo
RaceChip XLR unboxing and installation

Thanks for the review!

Unboxing and installation video on YouTube:

The product fits any Camaro model of the 6th generation.
RaceChip is offline   Reply With Quote