Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic modifications (exterior and interior)

Bigwormgraphix

Old 05-06-2022, 03:01 PM   #1
teddyca

Drives: Blown C7 and 6th gen
Black FIFTY Badges - I am not sure LOL Pics inside

So a couple weeks ago I installed "Crush Orange" belts in my car. The color matching to the FIFTY orange stitching was spot on but they are a bit loud for me so I am still on the fence. My 18 year old explained them as "wet" and "gangster as f@ck" lol so I guess thats a good thing. . Now here we are. I ordered these black badges from Ebay a few months back. They come from China so I waited some time. Today I washed the car and decided to put them on. I dont have any chrome so this wasnt a big deal. Just not sure. Might have to grow on me. I will say they look like OE quality which surprised me.
Attached Images

17 Camaro 2SS 50th edition. TOTALED 6/2019
K&N Intake, MRBP axleback, Eibach kit, 20" Z28 wheels, smoked lights all the way around, Rockford Fosgate system

17 Camaro 2SS 50th edition. Round 2- 8/2019 550/600 RWHP, Magnuson TVS2300, Rotofab Intake, Corsa Xtreme, Air Lift P3 System, 20" Stance SF-07, smoked lights all the way around, Rockford Fosgate system.
teddyca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2022, 04:16 PM   #2
Trochoidal

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS A8
I like the black badge more than the chrome. This is more subtle and blends well with the color of the car IMO.

Originally Posted by arpad_m - “Aww, yet another oil thread with almost the same question in the OP“
Trochoidal is offline   Reply With Quote