Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Nav, Radar, Electronics

Phastek Performance

Old 10-30-2020, 02:52 PM   #1
Awebb

Drives: 2020 Chevy Camaro LT1
Remove Source Shortcuts

Hey guys. 2020 LT1 with the factory Mylink HU.

Looking for some help to figure out how to remove my wife's iPhone from the source shortcuts on the left hand side. (see pictures)

Her phone was connected all of one time, and now, every time I use the car, her phone is shown first on that list. She rarely rides in the car with me, so I'd like to figure out how to remove that shortcut.

The only place I could find a list of phones was in Settings > Phones, and I edited her phone entry there and told it to forget that device.

Despite removing it from that list, it still shows up as a source shortcut from the radio screen.

I also set my phone as the default, thinking that maybe it would be listed first then, but that also didn't seem to have an effect.

Would love to figure out how to remove it altogether, but would settle for re-ordering it so that my phone is listed first.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Attached Images

Awebb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 03:54 PM   #2
novaSS

Drives: 2020 Red Hot 2SS
Isn't that list based on your most recently used devices? Try selecting a couple of other sources (AM, FM, Sirius etc), and it should not be on the list anymore.
novaSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 10:00 PM   #3
Awebb

Interesting. I’ve only really used Sirius and my iPhone. I’ll give that a try, thanks!
Old 11-02-2020, 11:56 PM   #4
Awebb

I did what was suggested and selected a couple different inputs. My wife’s phone is no longer listed. Thanks for the help! Sometimes the obvious solution staring you in the face is the hardest to see... :-)
Old 11-03-2020, 01:45 PM   #5
novaSS

Drives: 2020 Red Hot 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awebb View Post
I did what was suggested and selected a couple different inputs. My wife’s phone is no longer listed. Thanks for the help! Sometimes the obvious solution staring you in the face is the hardest to see... :-)
Glad it worked out! Cheers.
novaSS is offline   Reply With Quote