Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

AWE Tuning

Old 05-05-2021, 01:33 AM   #15
samurai

Drives: C8 Corvette
Clickbait idiots now got something to talk about, even though everybody knows whats going on. "Next Gen" is just the name of the new Nascar that is revealed tomorrow.

Ford is not revealing the next gen Mustang and Chevy is not revealing the next gen Camaro. They will just reveal their GT500 and ZL1 inspired new Nascars.

The 6th Gen Camaro is still not getting any love from Chevy anymore, with more options going away with MY2022 (one wheel option, one interior color, 4Cyl and V6 1LE packages are gone). They don't even release a 55th anniversary model.

Since we haven't seen any kind of prototypes on the street, the latest believable rumors are still that Camaro7 might come in 2025 when VSS-R is ready, but the change in direction towards electric cars might have changed these plans.
Old 05-05-2021, 05:27 AM   #16
Infamus

Drives: 2018 Camaro ZL1
I hope its not going by the way of the Mustang and becoming an appliance...

I have owner a lot of Camaros in my life and would hate to see it basterdized

I still remember my first Camaro a used 69 SS that I got in 77, she was my first...
Infamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 08:09 AM   #17
ModernCamaroZ28Fan
LT1_Radenso

Drives: a 2 spd water bottle
If u guys want a more thorough and additional information on what this is about, just watch this vid:

Obviously nothing to do about the 7th gen camaro, why would it? There isn't even a 7th gen prototype Camaro running around out there!

ModernCamaroZ28Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 09:56 AM   #18
Martinjlm
Retired from GM

Drives: 2017 Camaro Fifty SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by samurai View Post
Clickbait idiots now got something to talk about, even though everybody knows whats going on. "Next Gen" is just the name of the new Nascar that is revealed tomorrow.

Ford is not revealing the next gen Mustang and Chevy is not revealing the next gen Camaro. They will just reveal their GT500 and ZL1 inspired new Nascars.

The 6th Gen Camaro is still not getting any love from Chevy anymore, with more options going away with MY2022 (one wheel option, one interior color, 4Cyl and V6 1LE packages are gone). They don't even release a 55th anniversary model.

Since we haven't seen any kind of prototypes on the street, the latest believable rumors are still that Camaro7 might come in 2025 when VSS-R is ready, but the change in direction towards electric cars might have changed these plans.
Do not pin your hopes on VSS-R. GM has spent that money elsewhere (Ultium).
A8 | MRC | NPP | Nav | HUD | GM Performance CAI | Tony Mamo LT1 V2 Ported TB | Kooks 1-7/8” LT Headers | FlexFuel Tune | Thinkware Q800 Pro front and rear dash cam | Charcoal Tint for Taillights and 3rd Brakelight | Orange and Carbon Fiber Bowties | 1LE Wheels in Gunmetal Gray | Carbon Fiber Interior Overlays | Novistretch bra and mirror covers | Tow hitch for bicycle rack |

Martinjlm is offline   Reply With Quote