Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

AWE Tuning

Old 07-20-2018, 10:12 AM   #15
dpevans

Drives: 2024 Riverside Blue 2SS 1LE
Why would you be using an Ipod, Do you have an Iphone. Never had an issue. I do find it works better when plugged in instead of BT.
dpevans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 09:31 PM   #16
18LTLoveIt

Drives: 2018 Hyper Blue LT RS
Okay, three weeks in. Ipod reset it self while plugged in and random playing songs from all songs on iPod, I guess was shuffling, Voila! went to next & next & next. Today I tried shuffle on a playlist... It worked. Ahhh.

I love my classic iPod soo much. I have a back up new one. My current one is 7 yrs old & I treat it like it's glass.

The sound is richer than on flash based devices especially when from CDs.

The reason vinyl is making a comeback is the definite improvement in sound quality over digital flash based music which is the norm.

All in all, very happy with my 6th Gen again!! 348 miles so far & second tank of gas that dealer salesman bought.
18LTLoveIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 07:31 PM   #17
18LTLoveIt

Drives: 2018 Hyper Blue LT RS
Well my 60's playlist with 2 new albums added, The Doors 1st album and The Animals Greatest Hits sound so good on the BOSE system. I have 158 songs on that playlist. I have 4 other playlists, Fun songs, Classic rock, Time Life 70's and 80s songs and Grammy album Songs 2009-2018. No MP3 stick/drive could do that. Really glad the car was set up with the techno package. I had no idea when I bought it and looked at the window sticker, BONUS!

And once again, the iPod Classic is the bomb! So much so I have a new one in storage as a back up. The current one is 7 yrs old & performs flawlessly.
18LTLoveIt is offline   Reply With Quote