Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

AWE Tuning

Old 02-26-2021, 12:24 AM   #15
cdb95z28

Drives: 2022 1SS 1LE A10 BCD WCT+PDR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderstick View Post
I may be the minority but I am getting tired of these renderings. So many places use them as click bait and 9.9 out of 10 times the car "rendered" will never be built. Call me old fashioned but If someone draws a pretty picture it does nothing for me. The REAL talent is the people building real life cars that dont just exist in the cloud.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
This.
Old 03-18-2021, 01:53 AM   #16
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
I may be the minority but I am getting tired of these renderings. So many places use them as click bait and 9.9 out of 10 times the car "rendered" will never be built. Call me old fashioned but If someone draws a pretty picture it does nothing for me. The REAL talent is the people building real life cars that dont just exist in the cloud.

You're being conservative. You're still allowing 1 out of 100 to be 'real'. Probably closer to 1 in 1000, and I wouldn't be too worried about putting my money on 1 in 10,000

With a mid engined Camaro ... what problem does it solve? Are people frustrated by the excess of rear-seat space? Is there a need for GM to make a $45,000 turbo4 sports car? No? Then let the Camaro continue to be a front-engined 4-seater.
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 09:53 PM   #17
Avenging Orange

Drives: 2010 Inferno Orange 2SS/RS
Quote:

Amen
But imagine the balance...hmmm.
2010 Inferno Orange 2SS/RS M6 Black Leather, Sun Roof, OBX Headers, Borla touring axle back, Cold Air Inductions CAI , non synthetic fluids, BMR total bushing upgrade/1" lowering springs, DSE 32mm rear sway bar. GM fe4 shocks/struts/LCA's, AAM 3.91 diff, Vertini RFS1.8 20x9 +30. Conti ExtremeContact Sport 275/35/20. sjm autoprod ABL dash kit. Mike Norris tuned 413/419.
Avenging Orange: 43 years of not buying into the Hype........and damn proud of it!!
https://youtu.be/9JD9it6SmB8
https://youtu.be/xmelTlEzI34
KICKING CANCERS ASS SINCE 2015!!
Avenging Orange is offline   Reply With Quote